League Reconstruction 20/21 season

4 minutes ago, Yorky said:

I think without what’s happened she would already have lost it. I can see the support quickly turning on her if they don’t get what they want.

Nah, you'll get the short-sighted ones that will want her out without having the first clue about who to replace her with. Without Budge Hearts would not have had all those Benefactor millions. If she goes I have a feeling her rich benefactor friends will not hang around.

Most Hearts supporters recognise that she has made one major mistake and that's putting far too much trust in Levein for far too long. She admits that herself now so hopefully we'll not have another shit-show like last season again, or at least for a very long time.

41 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

In that scenario, Hearts and PT would have won their case and relegation (and you’d assume promotion) would have been overturned.

Would that mean D Utd would have to stop training immediately and Hearts would be allowed to train until the vote? Would the titles be taken back and celtic withdrawn from the CL draw?

What a mess. How about that SPFL though? So competent. 

Reveling in trying to make a mess of things and then blaming someone else for the hypothetical mess. Twat.

35 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

The levels? There would literally be no Hearts without Budge.

I think she's allowed a few major f**k ups before she uses up all the goodwill.

Melodramatic nonsense. Without Budge you might have had to endure a bit more of the well-deserved medicine before bouncing back into the Premiership. Ironic really, when you think about it. 

Not now, Tom.

1 hour ago, Killiefan said:

Ann Budge is ugly 

I'm all for weighing in to the Jambos at any given opportunity, but even I'm toiling with the relevance of her perceived aesthetic qualities as  a benchmark of her performance as heid bummer at Hearts.  Plus, her patter gives more than a few opportunities for a pop - if you hold tight for a couple of days I think it might be open season.

Most reasonable people think it's unfair. Your own manager thinks it's unfair. Members of the SPFL board that facilitated the decision think it's unfair.
We could possibly have finished the league. We'll never know because a decision was taken to end it far too early. Through a vote that may or may not be legal.
Given the press is now full of stuff about possible crowds in August when we were told October at the very earliest, it's clear that things change quickly. Holding off a decision to give us as much chance of finishing the league would have been sensible, while at the same time fully exploring other more sensible options like reconstruction.
Instead, here we are. And some still think the SPFL have handled this in a competent way after years of slagging off the SPFL.

You are clearly a troll but just for your benefit.....

I'd be raging and utterly embarrassed at my club trying to squirm their way out of relegation had we been bottom of the league when this whole mess kicked off.

There is undoubtedly a sense of relief, as we were in freefall but still, stfu and accept you were the worst team in the top flight and got your just desserts.

Why has Budge reached almost god like levels with the Hearts fans? For someone who's making an absolute rip roaring c**t of running a football club she can do no wrong in their eyes.

I mean the half way line doesn't line up with the tunnel I feel sick every time I see that.

22 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Why has Budge reached almost god like levels with the Hearts fans? For someone who's making an absolute rip roaring c**t of running a football club she can do no wrong in their eyes.

I mean the half way line doesn't line up with the tunnel I feel sick every time I see that.

How many clubs have the tunnel lined up?

8 hours ago, Fife Saint said:
9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Saw a tweet earlier and the tall laddie was struggling at Glenrothes and I didnt think he'd make it. Fair play to them.

Seriously?

Of all the things that would move me to do a sponsored walk. Paying for a legal team to represent a limited company, voluntarily  taking part in a court action would be fairly low on the priority list.

They are deluded.

48 minutes ago, ropy said:

How many clubs have the tunnel lined up?

He's right you know, this is fucking disgusting

IMG_1073.JPG.2f25c1fc6e43015d5fbc8682eee8f4fe.JPG

Never mind the 10,000 seat rule. Tunnels lining up with the halfway line should be one of the main criteria for Premiership eligibility.

I'd also throw in no stands with pillars, grass pitches only, no grounds that aren't 4 sided, and no grounds with shite legroom.

17 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Never mind the 10,000 seat rule. Tunnels lining up with the halfway line should be one of the main criteria for Premiership eligibility.

I'd also throw in no stands with pillars, grass pitches only, no grounds that aren't 4 sided, and no grounds with shite legroom.

At least they didnt hand Budges brother in law £25m for a out of sync, half build stand, with no hospitality suites.

Screenshot_20200719-090516_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0370f00e0a16cf0ff838bf899310eab3.jpg

Screenshot_20200719-090641_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0cc6a136afd3c5681c5d1022031a815e.jpg

Edited by RandomGuy.

26 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

All the more sides for the Old Firm, amirite? 

Real talk, though: I'd not seen that stand design before. That's GOT to be a mistake. Why would they do that?

Edited by Coventry Saint