League Reconstruction 20/21 season

56 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

2. Neil Doncaster told Aberdeen there was no need to vote as it was a done deal. Which it was in the Premiership section of the vote, Dundee's vote only affected the Championship section.

I still have no idea why this is continually brought up as being some sort of skullduggery.

14 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

Maybe your time would be better spent trying to sort out a minority on kickback who are wanting to attack Ross County coaches visiting  East Road. Absolutely pathetic and embarrassing for your club. 

Minority, you're not joking, it's one bloke. :lol:

All teams have their nasty element including your far right mob. :whistle

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/authors/paisley-daily-express/race-slur-saints-fan-banned-21093948

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I think that's supposed to be "games". I'd say it's unlikely as there have been no games since March.

And I dread to think what Miko's search history would throw up...

I hope he meant games rather than babes too! 

Don’t forget that, as member of the SPFL, they also  have to pay their share of the other 50%
I'd strongly suggest that if the arbitration goes in the SPFLs favour that the fines imposed for going outwith the advised appeal structure to Hearts and Partick will be the amount of the SPFL legal costs. Clubs shouldn't be losing money because two decided to throw their toys out of the pram. Both clubs have said they have their costs covered by benefactors so it will cost them nothing.

22 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Minority, you're not joking, it's one bloke. :lol:

All teams have their nasty element including your far right mob. :whistle

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/authors/paisley-daily-express/race-slur-saints-fan-banned-21093948

Rightly banned as should the guy who is trying to stir up trouble on kickback. Can I ask why fellow fans did not condemn this.  Totally agree every club has its fools but it's up to fans to point out the wrongs of racism, religious intolerance, violence.  

1 hour ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Green with envy mainly due to HSL being a laughing stock failure👍

you forgot but but but uncle james😂

You got me. I'm jealous of not being milked rotten for cash by Hearts, and of Heart's subsequent success on the pitch. Not to mention the incisive legal acumen on display in Kickback.

If only we could all be more like you guys.

1 hour ago, Lebowski said:
1 hour ago, Staggie52 said:
Don’t forget that, as member of the SPFL, they also  have to pay their share of the other 50%

I'd strongly suggest that if the arbitration goes in the SPFLs favour that the fines imposed for going outwith the advised appeal structure to Hearts and Partick will be the amount of the SPFL legal costs. Clubs shouldn't be losing money because two decided to throw their toys out of the pram. Both clubs have said they have their costs covered by benefactors so it will cost them nothing.

Keyboards flying here 🥵

37 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

You got me. I'm jealous of not being milked rotten for cash by Hearts, and of Heart's subsequent success on the pitch. Not to mention the incisive legal acumen on display in Kickback.

If only we could all be more like you guys.

No milked,  fan owned something big Ron doesn’t want. 

Some player hating here eh!

Just now, Gorgie greatness said:

3 words boys 

take your medicine 👍👍

Thats exactly what you will be taking in a few weeks..................and paying everyones legal bills.