League Reconstruction 20/21 season

A few Sunday night thoughts from me about all of this pish, ahead of another week of fun and games in Scottish football.

1. I wonder how many of these utter roasters on JKB, posting all of this pish about boycotting, opposing fans/chairmen etc fearing for their safety, and generally waging the 100 years war on the rest of Scottish football... ..got stuck right the f**k into all the Sevconians who were posting exactly the same utter horseshit in 2012, as if it was gong to change a damm thing about the inevitable outcome. All that this will lead to is the continued disgust that every decent fan in Scottish football will feel towards Hearts, (as many do still towards Sevco), for a number of years to come.

2. At least Hearts will be able to sing the “no-one likes us, we don’t care song”* (See point 1)

3. It is fucking hilarious that the Jambos, lead by Wee Les, see Arbitration as a victory because they get to see the documents. Arbitration was exactly what the SPFL were seeking, and it is clear to any vaguely competent defence team , that documents would likely be required as part of the process, and if they think that the SPFL have not prepared for this eventuality, it is yet another example of their utter delusion. The hope that a a smoking gun document will be revealed during these proceedings are the last desperate  clutch for straws, to try to save some sort of face, and recover some sort of loss, for 2 years of utter mismanagement and piss poor performance on and off the park.

4. Get to f**k Hearts.

*Anyone who sings this song actually does care that no one likes them, and actually often get quite cross when people tell them so..

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Oh, crowd wanking.

How clever and original. And relevant. The descent in to becoming the Edinburgh Sevco continues.

Hearts' larger attendances meant nothing last season.

I didn't expect that to upset you. 

A wee bonus there, thank you. 👍

2 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Sure.

Do you have a list of tropes and are you ticking them off as you go?

Edited by DA Baracus

45 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

You won't get complete boycotts, but the travelling support will be substantially down.

Perhaps even as low as your average St Mirren or Dunfermline travelling support.

How will we be able to spot the boycotts in that case? Between the folks not showing up because of residual Coronavirus fears, the fairweather fans who can't be arsed going to see second-tier fitba' and the gadgies who've just gotten out of the habit of going to the fitba' after being away for so long, the support's going to be substantially down no matter what. Which empty seats will be the boycotted ones?

Or is this just a case of claiming some sort of victory for the boycott, no matter what?

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

You won't get complete boycotts, but the travelling support will be substantially down.

Perhaps even as low as your average St Mirren or Dunfermline travelling support. 

I can see some supporters not wishing to attend away games but feel as soon as Hearts get off to a good start it will fizzle out pretty quickly and all will be as it was. All the hostility and talk of a generation never forgetting what’s happened is all a bit silly in my view. As soon as Hearts  are back in the top flight people really won’t care less. Personally I could not care less how many Hearts supporters attend Fir Park, if they don’t want to attend no problem in my view enjoy doing something else that day. I’m pretty sure Motherwell won’t go out of existence regardless. 

11 minutes ago, Yorky said:

I can see some supporters not wishing to attend away games but feel as soon as Hearts get off to a good start it will fizzle out pretty quickly and all will be as it was. All the hostility and talk of a generation never forgetting what’s happened is all a bit silly in my view. As soon as Hearts  are back in the top flight people really won’t care less. Personally I could not care less how many Hearts supporters attend Fir Park, if they don’t want to attend no problem in my view enjoy doing something else that day. I’m pretty sure Motherwell won’t go out of existence regardless. 

And there's the problem. 

TBF the championship survived fine without the maroon wankbags last few seasons. 

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

Maybe your time would be better spent trying to sort out a minority on kickback who are wanting to attack Ross County coaches visiting  East Road. Absolutely pathetic and embarrassing for your club. 

7 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

Maybe your time would be better spent trying to sort out a minority on kickback who are wanting to attack Ross County coaches visiting  East Road. Absolutely pathetic and embarrassing for your club. 

Coaches? In the plural? Absolutely delusional...

15 hours ago, Yorky said:
   4 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

On the general principle of anyone contemplating deletion of incriminating documents on items of hardware, just because you delete something from a “device”, doesn’t meant to say that it isn’t recoverable - it most likely is! Even “off the shelf” data deletion software packages are not foolproof, despite multiple executions to purge hard disks.

It’s this line that’s now being pushed suggesting all sorts of wrong doing by named individuals running Scottish football  with as far as I know absolutely no evidence. Are some of these posts not actually libellous.

This. Did this for a living, not deleting files, but forensic computer analysis for a "large public sector organisation". It is quite amazing the number of people who think that. Deleting a file only marks the space as usable, it will exist on the drive quite happily until such time as it is overwritten by another file. Even then files can still be found fully intact in file slack.

download.jpeg

It's getting quite sad. They are turning into the.football equivalent of these American conspiracy nuts.

Edited by Tannadeechee

3 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
26 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Screenshot_20200706-073327_Twitter.thumb.jpeg.554039c39a1a90a7dd119edca0e17f56.jpeg

Glorious.

Still roaring and greeting about their failure in '86, when they couldn't beat Dundee, only for them to shit the bed against their perennial arch nemesis in March, and in the process sending them down.

Lovely indeed.

10 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Once back in the same league would we notice?

The last big away crowd at Tannadice from Hearts was, if memory serves me correct, the game Michael Stewart was sent off arguing with his own fans in 2008. Since that time we've played Hearts, St. Mirren & Dunfermline in the top league and the attendances were pretty similar.  Must have started the boycott over a decade ago.

"Heart of Seethelothian" .. :)

Personally I find the idea that Hibs fans being "genuinely demented" over this subject quite funny, when a 5 minute sojourn through JKB would show the opposite.

As for their constant bleating they got reamed by Dundee was some how our fault? Well that's just one big buttery biscuit base, eh Gregg?

17 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

It reminds me of reading Sevco fans urging the club to set the "world record attendance for a beam back" to Ibrox when they were boycotting United in the Scottish Cup.

A few banners threatening revenge at their Championship games next season and Hearts transition to Sevco2 will be complete.

Only if the Jambotron screen breaks down and they trash the town centre in revenge.