League Reconstruction 20/21 season

3 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Thats exactly what you will be taking in a few weeks..................and paying everyones legal bills.

Aw now there is detriment to getting hertz doon the toys are flying 😥

course you wouldn’t have been here full of joy Friday right 😂 

3 minutes ago, ropy said:

Worth a fiver to be able to say I financed the downfall of Hearts.

What's the most dece law firm in Scotland, and how much do they charge? Sure we can do better than that Garry Borland character.

1 minute ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Aw now there is detriment to getting hertz doon the toys are flying 😥

course you wouldn’t have been here full of joy Friday right 😂 

Are you on some kind of prescription medication?

I mean, wtf are you talking about????

11th August - its a win/win for either side.

image.png.af64ce04fb05dfd3b6c287d6987d9ad6.png

Dundee Hibernian v Hibernian in an SPFL Premiership clash

To be honest, I almost want the 3 points to remain in tayside, just in order to widen the gap on Championship fodder like Hearts

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

11th August - its a win/win for either side.

image.png.af64ce04fb05dfd3b6c287d6987d9ad6.png

Dundee Hibernian v Hibernian in an SPFL Premiership clash

To be honest, I almost want the 3 points to remain in tayside, just in order to widen the gap on Championship fodder like Hearts

Very generous, but we don't need you to just hand over 3 points.

If you have a few grand for the legal fees though...

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Very generous, but we don't need you to just hand over 3 points.

If you have a few grand for the legal fees though...

You wont need it, Hearts will be paying everyone elses fees, and hopefully a whopping points penalty too.

But its going to be interesting - one wonders how the BBC jambo apologist English will skew this one................Dundee Utd forced to ask for cash due to SPFL incompetence?

No doubt he will still say that HEarts and PTFC, in trying to remove your promotion, are just doing "what every other club would do"............

5 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

I’ll chip in too do you accept the maroon pound 😂😂😂

Dunno why you’re asking me. I’m not a Dundee United, Raith or Cove fan. I imagine they’d be glad to accept contributions from all of us who are willing to back this great cause. Good for you, brother.

I'm assuming Dundee Utd are asking for contributions for all three of the clubs named? surely the fees wouldn't be around £150k for each team?

Can arbitration request/tell Hearts/ Partick to pay all legal costs if this goes the SPFLs way? If so then i'm sure the mysterious benefactor will happy to be stumping up the cash for both 'their' teams as well as the other clubs and the SPFL (and associated fines)?...(should it be needed of course)

1 minute ago, GordonD said:

How the rest of Scottish football sees successful businesswoman Ann Budge's use of her money to fund Hearts' doomed legal bid.

Ann Budge.gif

If one things for sure it's that Anne Budge's money is nowhere near this...

'However, we believe (and our external legal advisors have confirmed same) that there is too much at stake to not defend our position'

Aye well of course they fucking have. 

30 minutes ago, Green Day said:

You wont need it, Hearts will be paying everyone elses fees, and hopefully a whopping points penalty too.

But its going to be interesting - one wonders how the BBC jambo apologist English will skew this one................Dundee Utd forced to ask for cash due to SPFL incompetence?

No doubt he will still say that HEarts and PTFC, in trying to remove your promotion, are just doing "what every other club would do"............

If only United would lie down and accept not being promoted - then it wouldn't have cost them that £75-100k in legal costs (assuming Hearts don't pick up the tab, that is). Instead, it'd only cost them the price of being stuck in the Championship as opposed to the Premiership. A measly £8 million, last time anyone looked...

4 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I see Tom English has taken to twitter to continue his Hearts arse licking and criticize Dundee United

He just keeps on going doesn't he? What a red neck he has been all these weeks.