League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 minute ago, paranoid android said:

I'm confused - the SFA have submitted a notice of complaint against the Hertz and The Jags - ok.

Are the SFA no' involved in this arbitration process?

ETA: IT'S NO' FAIR, LIKESAY! 

Two different issues and the SFA can be unbiased on both.  They're only providing two of the arbitrators - they won't be making any judgements.

2 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I'm confused - the SFA have submitted a notice of complaint against the Hertz and The Jags - ok.

Are the SFA no' involved in this arbitration process?

ETA: IT'S NO' FAIR, LIKESAY! 

It's an SFA arbitration process, but the SFA aren't really involved, it's an independent panel.

Boy on Kickback posting, 'I feel like burning Hampden down'. :huh:

Others demanding an interdict whilst some bizarrely claiming 'They're rattled, intae thum!'

It's all getting a bit Rangers Media.

Surprised to hear that breaking a law you agreed to opens you up for a punishment you agreed to if you broke that law.

Incredible. 

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Lachlan Cameron indirectly called out Scot Gardiner as a liar today as well. Gardiner said there was a 100+ page document which they had to vote on. Lachlan saying it was only 14 or so pages and didn't know where this came from.

Is SG referring to the notorious Sevco dossier? The dossier goes on and on but a far shorter summary is also available I think.

1 minute ago, rainbowrising said:

Is SG referring to the notorious Sevco dossier? The dossier goes on and on but a far shorter summary is also available I think.

No, he was on about the original vote that clubs 'didn't have time to read'.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Surprised to hear that breaking a law you agreed to opens you up for a punishment you agreed to if you broke that law.

Incredible. 

They haven't broken a law, it's an SFA rule, a rule which a judge happened to say is potentially unlawful last week.

36 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

All goes back to that Dundee vote. If Hearts and PT let that fly, does that not give the SPFL and co free reign to do whatever the f**k they want?

Now it's intimidation during the arbitration process. 

All completely competent though lads!

Damn-You-mean-theres-rules64Czp.jpg

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Incredible. 

It's not the attempt at arse kicking that's the problem, it's the timing of the attempt at arse kicking.

You knew that but it didn't suit your diddy wee chance to have a sly dig.

1 minute ago, DC92 said:

They haven't broken a law, it's an SFA rule, a rule which a judge happened to say is potentially unlawful last week.

I think he meant the maximum sanction could be out of proportion to the offence, but he accepted the rule, otherwise he wouldn't have sent it to arbitration.

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, welshbairn said:

I think he meant the maximum sanction could be out of proportion to the offence, but he accepted the rule, otherwise he wouldn't have sent it to arbitration.

He also said (in not so many words) "No funny business or it's back to court." This seems to count as funny business. The timing of it is er interesting.

Just now, Yorky said:

It was always going to end badly I’m afraid, I think that’s probably now even sinking in with Hearts supporters. As before no real winners in this.

Has it ended? :o