League Reconstruction 20/21 season

“The burden of the pandemic...”

Holy f**k! That’s astonishing arrogance/self pity/delusion.

Pretty sure that those who have lost loved ones are delighted the “burden” falls entirely on Hearts and Partick. Hopefully the two clubs can now resurrect all the dead, re-employ everyone who lost a job and make up all our financial shortfalls.

Worldwide, I assume if it’s the “burden if the pandemic”

[emoji849]

Fucking drama queens should be posting ok Facebook with a non-specific “u ok ***?” fishing trip!

44 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I'm still stuck on JKB when I should be getting ready to go out.

Im no longer accepting the “we deserved it for being shite” argument.  Villa, Barnsley, Luton and Huddersfield blew that logic out the window.  We would have stayed up, no doubt about it, and I think we would have kicked on next season. 

"No doubt" - I'm not sure that skin tube knows what that phrase means. 

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

The way they’re bleating on you’d be forgiven for thinking that big Neil decided to relegate them because he didn’t like their strip.

Good enough reason imo. Red and yellow ffs.   🤢

13 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

JKB still going on about league reconstruction!

The season starts in 5 days, that ship has sailed!

I sometimes wonder what the percentage of interlopers is on that dung heap - they surely cannot be that fucking thick.  

42 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Aye right Jim, we should really have let a successful millionaire businesswoman and her megarich financial speculating friend buy their way out of relegation on merit.

JIm the big lefty who has a constant boner for the police.

An utter weirdo of a man.

But I ask everyone associated with Thistle to never forget today. To never forget how it feels to be relegated unfairly. To never forget that there are many good decent people and clubs in Scotland who stood with us, publicly and privately – but there are some whose fear and self-interest got in the way of doing the right thing.

What an outstanding paragraph. Not quite on concomitant levels of club statements, but you can actually hear the quivering of the bottom lip and the sniffling as you are reading it. Outstanding stuff. 

The way they’re bleating on you’d be forgiven for thinking that big Neil decided to relegate them because he didn’t like their strip.
Have you seen their new strip? Would have been justified IMO.

28 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

20200727_142154.gif.421f73579d90b6aff7d2e9225ace96cb.gif

Situations vacant.

If the PT board have any sense they will immediately sack this idiot who took them into an avoidable and unwinnable court case (then an inevitable Arbitration hearing) believing it was a free hit. Wow, a free lunch ? No such thing !!!

50% of the legal costs of the opposing parties are likely to be landed on her club. Plus whatever punishment the SFA decide to throw at them for breaking the rules about raising legal action.

Never mind, I'm sure Mother Theresa Budge will jump to Thistle's defence and offer to bail them out financially though.

😁

Edited by Wilbur

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Job done, close thread.

IMG_1193.JPG.e1018fdd096edace3c11d2d1e0898691.JPG

Can we get back to hating each other again?

f**k United.

@Szamo's_Ammo pump me full o' reds! I've missed it!

Give it a few days Johnny........

Enjoying this mutual putting the boot into Hearts way too much to can it just yet.

Fully expect you to be on our thread on Saturday, getting stuck into either us or The Fermers (or ideally both), but for now...lets just enjoy the victory.

P.S Enjoy the Championship you Jambo c***s.

Kindest Regards, 

The Calpol 3. 

(And everybody else too)

31 minutes ago, David W said:

But I ask everyone associated with Thistle to never forget today. To never forget how it feels to be relegated unfairly. To never forget that there are many good decent people and clubs in Scotland who stood with us, publicly and privately – but there are some whose fear and self-interest got in the way of doing the right thing.

Quite right. Those selfish b*****ds at Tannadice who would rather be promoted than save Partick from relegation.