SPFL to play out games

2 hours ago, Marten said:

What is the SPL?

The old name for our top league as you well know Marty. Just like folk still saying opal fruits or marathons, the other week I'd a wee shop woman awfy puzzled when I asked for a bottle of Grant's.

2 hours ago, angusog said:

seems that the epl will play all outstanding games behind close doors ,with certain criteria , 5 rules to be adhered to. spl will follow suit.well one would think so .perhaps these games will be played at training grounds ect as their will be no fans allowed . apparently epl will show games live on tv .for free. hope it happens play out the season

I thought that Nicola Sturgeon had (prudently) banned sports for the rest of the year?

31 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

It's too early to consider diverting precious testing kits to professional sport. 

I can, however, see the closed-door proposal being piloted for the early stages of next season's Skol Cup.

you can buy testing kits ,now ,online , no problem. gov has stated that clubs will be responsible for suppling  and buying of said kits. for all. including camera team ect  i think it will happen , but do i agree ???

if a player, or a team dont want to risk playing then it,s a non starter imo

18 minutes ago, angusog said:

how many times do i have to repeat this , its not my SUGGESTION ,its being driven by THE EPL ask them , not me

Well, if the EPL are reading this, they can expect "social breakdown", "anarchy" etc, etc and the clear blue waters of Kilbirnie Loch running red !!!

1 hour ago, angusog said:

just  a we update , the scottish sun has an article from hibs chief dempster . saying that amongst other thing ,s scientists ,doctors are looking into ways to get some sports up and running within weeks .

Get them to drink bleach 

1 hour ago, angusog said:

you can buy testing kits ,now ,online

Steady tiger. You can buy a throat swab on line then send it back to a lab for testing. Or you can book a test online. But you can't "buy a testing kit" unless you have a real-time PCR machine at home to amplify up the relevant gene products.

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

Nobody does that unless they are deliberately going for ‘they were that when I was young and I’m not changing’ 

Some people will just find any excuse to be negative and find faults.

spl, spfl, scottish premier league lucky for you i am dylexic or i would write horrible things about you ,CANT .lol

Bet you've got a rare eye condition too?

And we're all fucking trumpets?

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Bet you've got a rare eye condition too?

And we're all fucking trumpets?

f**k sake, is that who this is?

The piece of shit needs banned again. c**t is making up stories about friends dying from coronavirus. Pretty sick stuff.

you can buy testing kits ,now ,online , no problem. 

Do they work and have you got a link to them? 

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

f**k sake, is that who this is?

No. A clock is right twice a day. Random, twice a year. 

This isnt one of those times.