Clicky

I got a few prints for my home office and they are gorgeous

These are the ones I got printed but they have a lot more 

19B2CFF6-A33C-405E-A6DB-B0AC5F1A817B.jpeg

36A292C1-D023-4873-9933-9EC1C7857417.jpeg

Edited by Clown Job

On 06/05/2020 at 09:38, Dee Man said:

What have you lot got on your walls?

Nothing whatsoever. Plain old emulsion. It's a personality quirk thanks to autism. I can't abide any sort of wall-mounted paraphernalia, so no pictures, paintings, posters, clocks, anything of that nature, and I don't do ornamentation either. I keep my flat as minimalistic as possible, and every single item in it has to be functional otherwise it'll get thrown in the back of a cupboard and forgotten about, or given away to charity. I don't mind having extra soft furnishings around, blankets, cushions and so on, because at least they serve a worthwhile purpose, but anything purely decorative that is wall-hung is a total nope, and I don't keep ornaments, display christmas/birthday cards etc. I'm not sentimental in the slightest and that sort of stuff just gets on my nerves, because to me it's all just pointless clutter and a nuisance when I'm trying to keep the place clean.

Edited by Boo Khaki

4 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Nothing whatsoever. Plain old emulsion. It's a personality quirk thanks to autism. I can't abide any sort of wall-mounted paraphernalia, so no pictures, paintings, posters, clocks, anything of that nature, and I don't do ornamentation either. I keep my flat as minimalistic as possible, and every single item in it has to be functional otherwise it'll get thrown in the back of a cupboard and forgotten about, or given away to charity. I don't mind having extra soft furnishings around, blankets, cushions and so on, because at least they serve a worthwhile purpose, but anything purely decorative that is wall-hung is a total nope, and I don't keep ornaments, display christmas/birthday cards etc. I'm not sentimental in the slightest and it gets on my nerves because to me it's all just useless clutter and a nuisance when I'm trying to keep the place clean.

What coloured walls do you have? An in-law was a bit autistic and he liked the loudest colours - bright yellows, bright red, bright green. I’d paint things for him and be saying “are you sure about this??”. From what you describe you’re maybe more white/clean look?

49 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

What coloured walls do you have? An in-law was a bit autistic and he liked the loudest colours - bright yellows, bright red, bright green. I’d paint things for him and be saying “are you sure about this??”. From what you describe you’re maybe more white/clean look?

Pretty much entirely really soft pale yellow/straw colours throughout. Not quite as bland as Magnolia, but not far off it. Bright colours are another thing I find really discordant. I can tolerate them in small objects, but there's no way I could sit and look at a post-box red wall, Navy blue, emerald green or anything similar.

75% of my flat is this -

https://www.dulux.co.uk/en/colour-details/gardenia

Bathroom is a warm off-white

https://www.dulux.co.uk/en/colour-details/jasmine-white

Matt white ceilings throughout. No heliotropic migraine-inducing nightmares here I'm afraid :lol:

9 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

@mathematics Can I come round for dinner one night? I want to see your house. You can eat me if you want I just want to see all of this shit for myself.

I'll come too, make it a group thing........

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

@mathematics Can I come round for dinner one night? I want to see your house. You can eat me if you want I just want to see all of this shit for myself.

2 hours ago, RH33 said:

I'll come too, make it a group thing........

When I watch a film that somebody goes in a place that’s so obvious they shouldn’t, you think this is unbelievable nobody would do that.

But there you go, completely got that wrong and it’s buggered up Scooby Doo for me now.

5 hours ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

When I watch a film that somebody goes in a place that’s so obvious they shouldn’t, you think this is unbelievable nobody would do that.

But there you go, completely got that wrong and it’s buggered up Scooby Doo for me now.

Covered in the Scream franchise: the sexually active ones always get it first.