BBC Kenny Mac - "Daryl, do you agree that something should still happen" or words to that effect.

Ton English "Yes Daryl, but should the 31% be ignored"

No BBC agenda here.

None.

Saying you are going to boycott something is like the twat that shouts across a busy road that he's going to kick your head in. In my experience if someone is shouting about giving you a kicking they most definitely ain't. The buns have just all put millions into some new in house away ticketing scheme, be hilarious if it was all in vain but we all know the dafties will be there even as we raise their ticket prices playing on the very daftness all under the old guise of "category 1 games". They really are a pathetic shower.

Good statement i think from Aberdeen.
It's what i thought they were voting no for,not siding with Rangers and hearts.
its the same reason the vote got a few more votes other than the tantrum teams who finished bottom of their leagues.
Utter mental these hearts and rangers fans wanting to boycott everyones grounds.Just do it then.
All because you cant take defeat and making up crap about how votes went.As if it was anymore to do with you than anyone else.
Trying to take a moral high ground?Really is a joke.

Tom English saying Neil Doncaster hasn't done a one to one interview in 3 year. He done two in the past week whilst he was live on the air. Fucking hell.

3 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Tom English saying Neil Doncaster hasn't done a one to one interview in 3 year. He done two in the past week whilst he was live on the air. Fucking hell.

I think Tom English has contracted some mystery virus.........................

4 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

31% is a massive number that should be taken seriously.

45% is nothing though.

5 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

"Read out this list of questions I've prepared" isn't an interview.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

"Read out this list of questions I've prepared" isn't an interview.

Is this your latest conspiracy theory? Fucking hell.

3 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Saying you are going to boycott something is like the twat that shouts across a busy road that he's going to kick your head in. In my experience if someone is shouting about giving you a kicking they most definitely ain't. The buns have just all put millions into some new in house away ticketing scheme, be hilarious if it was all in vain but we all know the dafties will be there even as we raise their ticket prices playing on the very daftness all under the old guise of "category 1 games". They really are a pathetic shower.

Both clubs annoy me.Trying to make out the the world depends on finding out how exactly a clubs vote was cast and asking for sackings etc.

In the grand scheme how does that compair to stealing who knows how many millions worth of debt?

Stick both them in a delorean and blast them back to 1960 or whenever it was.

Ah, so Tom thinks "the game should be worried".

Jesus H Christ, the only sensible person on this call is Daryl Broadfoot - Kenny Mac is throwing up easy balls for Tom English to smash home. Embarrassing pair of fuds.

28 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Here is the bold Derek. Your typical sevco supporter.

Please, please PLEASE!!! 

I can only wish that would be true. The greatest thing for next season would be if they never set foot in our ground again.

They've boycotted us before, but they still, unfortunately turned up.

That guy is an absolute rocket, did his carers know he was phoning?

Edited by Tannadeechee

I like Tom English.

He's got this wrong though.  I think that being critical of the SPFL and Doncaster is usually a pretty sound stance.  It probably even is this time, given that the Good Friday vote was poorly administered.  

However, he's found himself siding with clubs who clearly have a greeting faced agenda.  I think he's also quite enjoyed resisting the stereotype of being the anti-Rangers Irishman.  

It's led him down a blind alley.  He's not good at admitting errors or misjudgements, meaning that he can wind up looking foolish.

6 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Who voted for this in the Premiership?

Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Who?

Cui bono?

The known votes happen to be all the teams who have a vested interest in nullifying the 'end the season' vote.

Rangers want to keep alive their miniscule chance of stopping 10IAR.

Hearts want to play their way out of the relegation spot

Aberdeen wants to play their way into the assured European spot.

The other loser from the season end situation is, errr, Hibs, who lost a league place to St Johnstone's average points per game.

There's a reason why we're pretty much the only Premiership team to not put out a statement...

Edited by Aim Here

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

He's not good at admitting errors

Many people dont like admitting they are wrong, but this guy is now starting to make stuff up to suit his agenda while castigating others for poor governance.

He is now getting ratty with Broadfoot who is simply pointing out the obvious truisms of the SPFL.