12 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Murdoch wants Scottish football up and running by the end of July:

Scottish football "must do everything humanly possible" to resume "by the end of July", says SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan.

All Scottish sport has been suspended since March because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Football north of the border is suspended until 10 June under current guidelines.

"I'm sure we can all agree that the quicker we get back to playing football, the better," said MacLennan.

The Scottish Championship and Leagues One and Two were declared over in April while the SPFL board has the option to also curtail the Premiership if the outstanding 49 fixtures cannot be played.

The qualifying rounds of the Champions and Europa League usually take place in July.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52638693

End of July is the start of the League Cup group stages.

Start of season 20/21.

3 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

It's been genuinely fascinating to watch a guy who used to be a reasonable, intelligent journalist just completely lose his head as he becomes sucked into the lunacy that is Scottish football. Due to the absense of any other sporting stories just now he has latched onto this in the hope it will run and run through the summer and that his intrepid journalism will be credited for bringing about change at the SPFL.

Unfortunately for him, that Rangers statement is a meek acceptance of their fate. As much as he is desperate for it to run and run I expect this all to tail off for the time being.

Looks like they are walking away..

18 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I assume this was a cunningly disguised dig at Hibs, I think you may find that Edinburgh City take issue with that one.

To be fair, if they do very well over the next year or so, you may well find yourself playing them in a "derby" as well - which would be nice

image.png.39d2f77a5a7758ef5c5c90179876497a.png.7f231ef7e563a60ed626eb4fc1240759.png

Only diddie clubs stay down there season after season.

3 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

What is this utter drivel? More incoherent pish. They all know what?
Still waiting for Bennett or anybody else Rangers minded to tell me what they want

They want the season null and void to stop Celtic getting 9 in a row.

1 minute ago, CambieBud said:

What is this utter drivel? More incoherent pish. They all know what?
Still waiting for Bennett or anybody else Rangers minded to tell me what they want

Leanne Dempster is a big *** and personal friend of Stewart Robertson so obviously there is a big sense of betrayal.

2 hours ago, ribzanelli said:

The count sounds weird tho, Partick seem to have been relegated and counted as league 1 but hearts still counted as Prem?

That would be correct.

They want the season null and void to stop Celtic getting 9 in a row.

I know this Romeo but nobody either at Ibrox or a supporter has ever said that. They have made no coherent statement of any kind.
It is now being spun that 13 clubs support the Rangers dossier, when clearly at least 6 of those voted with Rangers to either stop relegation or increase promotion. Not one journalist will emphasise this.

22 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Is Tom English actually on drugs? What other explanation could there be for this drivel?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52631918

It's not so much round 2 as round 11, with Sevco reeling around after several knockdowns. Meanwhile, in the wrestling event in the other arena, Scott Gardiner has been getting smacked around senseless with a steel chair by the Dunfermline/Morton tag team.

A further comedy gold nugget from Sevco being the assertion that gaining a single assenting voice from all four divisions is 'significant': as opposed to the nine other votes in the Championship that said nah you're alright. 

6 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

The words Celtic & 15 year old are a common occurrence.🤙

when you have no way to intelligently retort out comes the **** favourite weapon. At least we now know the measure of the man. 

Interestingly none of these words were used by me in my reply. 15 is a number just be clear, not sure if your abacus goes that far or if you possibly ate your crayons trying to connect the dots.

Edited by Jinky67

10 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I've forgotten you've only beaten us twice out of a total of 26 league games and that's even when we were absolute turd.

Must be the equivalent of us beating Celtic.

Enjoy.

Safe to say that Tweet did its job.

29 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Murdoch wants Scottish football up and running by the end of July:

Scottish football "must do everything humanly possible" to resume "by the end of July", says SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan.

All Scottish sport has been suspended since March because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Football north of the border is suspended until 10 June under current guidelines.

"I'm sure we can all agree that the quicker we get back to playing football, the better," said MacLennan.

The Scottish Championship and Leagues One and Two were declared over in April while the SPFL board has the option to also curtail the Premiership if the outstanding 49 fixtures cannot be played.

The qualifying rounds of the Champions and Europa League usually take place in July.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52638693

Whit Drugs is he on ????