The Dundee United Thread 22/23

4 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I have heard from one of my many sources who the new signing is. ITK as f**k lads

if this signing turns out to be true i'll be giving my seat up in the coxy and forcing my sons to hand back their season tickets for the derry and we'll all be heading down sandeman street every 2 weeks to cheer this player on.#gamechangerfuckloyalty

Just now, Meeniedee said:

if this signing turns out to be true i'll be giving my seat up in the coxy and forcing my sons to hand back their season tickets for the derry and we'll all be heading down sandeman street every 2 weeks to cheer this player on.#gamechangerfuckloyalty

I hope we don’t sign him now.

#ftd

If Seigrist does sign a pre contract  with Rangers then he should be immediately benched for the rest of the season and the new Finnish keeper player instead. 

He should be made to do diving practise topless in very large patches of very large stinging nettles. 

And made to shower in water that even penguins or killer whales would deem far to cold to be in.

A little pinch of sourness or bitterness will do if it happens.

48 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

If Seigrist does sign a pre contract  with Rangers then he should be immediately benched for the rest of the season and the new Finnish keeper player instead. 

He should be made to do diving practise topless in very large patches of very large stinging nettles. 

And made to shower in water that even penguins or killer whales would deem far to cold to be in.

A little pinch of sourness or bitterness will do if it happens.

As far as I can recall Daly is the only player who moved to Mordor and didn’t get flak for it.