The Dundee United Thread 22/23

20 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I reserve the right to retract this when it bites me in the arse later, but Gogic is one of these guys who seems to be a far better player when he is not on the pitch.

You won't see him today, as he's not joining up with the squad until Monday.

Before he played for us last season, I thought Gogic just booted folk about the park. However, even though he can do just that, there's so much more to his game and he was fantastic for us, both in midfield and at CH.

34 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

It feels utterly absurd to be four games into the season and to genuinely think the newly appointed manager should get to f**k, and yet here we are

I think “get to f**k” is a bit strong, but there’s questions to be answered.  We’ve scored one goal from open play (against the one side whose below us) and conceded nine.  Given the financial commitment that Ogren has made he must we wondering what the f**k is happening.

On 26/07/2022 at 00:28, ArabFC said:

Can’t complain. Good pedigree.

But left back hardly a priority imho.

Back to this.

If we can't afford a decent defensive midfielder because we've sunk our money into less needed positions, I'll be rather pissed off.

Just now, ArabianKnight said:

Total joker this guy. Get him to f**k. Least with the way Courts had them playing you could see the idea. This just looks like disjointed pish with no end game. Guys a fool. 

Are you on drugs?

43 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

It feels utterly absurd to be four games into the season and to genuinely think the newly appointed manager should get to f**k, and yet here we are

5 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Total joker this guy. Get him to f**k. Least with the way Courts had them playing you could see the idea. This just looks like disjointed pish with no end game. Guys a fool. 

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I think “get to f**k” is a bit strong, but there’s questions to be answered.  We’ve scored one goal from open play (against the one side whose below us) and conceded nine.  Given the financial commitment that Ogren has made he must we wondering what the f**k is happening.

1100605614_JackataLoss.png.a2a280aec5c198a0d7f386df81508a46.png.04d8e4366489437c10103bd7dc9e1d03.png

This c**t has to get emptied. Had my reservations when he came in and hes done nothing to disprove any of them. Continually starting player badly out of form ie Watt, Harkes, Smith etc and not giving a chance to others, doesnt look great. Im trying my best to be generous here so id be giving him another few games. If the performances and results dont improve then get him punted