The Dundee United Thread 22/23

I paid £5 to watch 45mins of a 2nd XI and I'm actually glad I did.

We had a back 3 of Graham (19), Cooney (18) and Smith (16) and I liked what I saw, especially from the youngster Kerr Smith. 

It's a bit weird to see teenagers passing it (and quite successfully) out from the back against a Premier League side when our default option is to punt it at first team level.

But it probably is a (great) sign of the times with a new philosophy being hammered into the kids coming through the performance schools now.

Shout-out to Declan Glass who I thought did well every time he got on the ball (against guys twice his size - some of the Sheffield boys are huge). Still baffled that he hasn't been used this season. Mochrie did well too.

Zoomers on AA having a melt down cause some laddy has posted a convo with a Boro u23s player about Shanks joining them for 3 Mill. 

He's not going anywhere for the time being. Club aren't rushing him back cause he's got a niggly groin injury and they don't want to f**k the rest of the season up for him if it gets aggravated and keeps flaring up. 

Zoomers on AA having a melt down cause some laddy has posted a convo with a Boro u23s player about Shanks joining them for 3 Mill. 
He's not going anywhere for the time being. Club aren't rushing him back cause he's got a niggly groin injury and they don't want to f**k the rest of the season up for him if it gets aggravated and keeps flaring up. 
[emoji102]

2 hours ago, ArabFC said:

We had a back 3 of Graham (19), Cooney (18) and Smith (16) and I liked what I saw, especially from the youngster Kerr Smith. 

Correction: Kerr Smith is only 15 and he was up against Billy Sharp - hell of an experience for the kid.