George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

We're looking at Callum Davidson as a new manager, currently assistant at Millwall, so checked their forum incase it's been confirmed down there.

Screenshot_20200615-082418_Chrome.thumb.jpg.45ff51b89c8607c2fcead02dcb90d9ed.jpg

Wild.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We're looking at Callum Davidson as a new manager, currently assistant at Millwall, so checked their forum incase it's been confirmed down there.

Screenshot_20200615-082418_Chrome.thumb.jpg.45ff51b89c8607c2fcead02dcb90d9ed.jpg

Wild.

Makes Rangers Media look positively liberal

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wild.

What's John Cleese been saying?

45 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wild.

Was that House Of Fun? Used to make Rangers Media look tame. 

14 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Julia Hartley Brewer getting to the important point as usual

Next time I see her I'll have a slash right beside her which will be fine as it's not ON her. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

In Glasgow there were known/former football hooligans on both sides. If one was to take a wild stab in the dark, I wonder which teams’ hooligans would be on Team Right Wing? 

I just had a vision of the fight scene in Anchorman, with Partick Thistle fans taking the place of Public Service Broadcasting.

'No commercials, no mercy'...

19 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

It's also basic stuff that you don't urinate in public.

Or at least find a discrete alley way. There's probably no public toilets round there and all the pubs will be closed. 

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Or at least find a discrete* alley way. There's probably no public toilets round there and all the pubs will be closed. 

*discreet

If the pubs were closed they were probably drinking in public, too, which is another offence, is it not?

5 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

*discreet

If the pubs were closed they were probably drinking in public, too, which is another offence, is it not?

Not in London apart from public transport. The police can confiscate it if you're being an arse though.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wild.

The weird thing about Millwall is that they do an incredible amount of work in the local community. My school is a couple of miles from the Den, and the amount they do for our kids (most of it for free) is amazing. Then you have their neanderthal fans...

Contrast to when I taught in a school that was a stone's throw from Upton park, and West Ham seemed to have f*ck all interest in doing anything with the community.

3 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

The weird thing about Millwall is that they do an incredible amount of work in the local community. My school is a couple of miles from the Den, and the amount they do for our kids (most of it for free) is amazing. Then you have their neanderthal fans...

Contrast to when I taught in a school that was a stone's throw from Upton park, and West Ham seemed to have f*ck all interest in doing anything with the community.

Maybe your school shouldn't have thrown stones at it, then.

Wimbledon’s work in the community is pretty impressive too, supplying foodbanks, laptops for distance learning etc.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wild.

I like how one of the has the username "antiuefa".

In their entire history, Millwall have managed a grand total of one fixture in UEFA competitions.