George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

2 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

He's never recovered from his post 2015 General Election meltdown, where he went on a tear filled rant about the SNP costing Ed Milliband a majority and making his Labour voting friends cry.

He also threw his toys out of the pram anytime it was suggested that Team Sky and Wiggins might have been up to no good.

Interesting hills to choose to die on.

I have a minuscule ability to change human right's abuses in western democracies particularly in my own.

That still gives me like 10000 times more opportunity to make a difference here than I do in non-western democracies. 

Hope that helps the **** on here to continue having a normal one.

'The systematic racism in the US is pretty bad'

'You criticise western democracies, yet I do not see a single post calling out Imelda Marcos for her obscenely large shoe collection. You sir are a hypocrite'

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

I have a minuscule ability to change human right's abuses in western democracies particularly in my own.

People forced the end of the GDR (sorry communists the good guys), apartheid South Africa (sorry MAGA twats the good guys) and a host of other repressive regimes. 

Attacking repressive regimes in solidarity with those standing up to them is an act of human decency. 

All I said was that some only attack democratic regimes. Or at least western democratic regimes. They never attack the far more violent regimes with vastly greater murder rates. 

I guess it broke the programming of some. 

Every life matters. Standing in solidarity with George Floyd is standing in solidarity with hundreds of millions across the world from Xingxigeng to Kurdistan, from Kashmir to Minneapolis. 

But hey, complex in the world of easy is FAIL. 

For anyone who wasn’t about, this is kind of what the whole General Nonsense forum was like in the late 2000s, HB, PeterGrant, Xbl, Swampy all posting massive replies to each other about increasingly obscure subjects, increasing the boredom with each post. I share some of the blame but thankfully my new found neo traditionalist Neitzschean accelerationist reverse engineered Dark Enlightenment ethos saw me out of it, hence why I’m the only one who didn’t get banned.

30 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

I've never seen anyone denounce the Genocide of the Tencteri and Usipetes on here before.

Omission is permission.

Isn't that Rush's fourth album?

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

For anyone who wasn’t about, this is kind of what the whole General Nonsense forum was like in the late 2000s, HB, PeterGrant, Xbl, Swampy all posting massive replies to each other about increasingly obscure subjects, increasing the boredom with each post. I share some of the blame but thankfully my new found neo traditionalist Neitzschean accelerationist reverse engineered Dark Enlightenment ethos saw me out of it, hence why I’m the only one who didn’t get banned.

Evidence please

12 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

And aren't we all richer for that.

23 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I do kinda miss Reynard and Law Stud though 

17 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Has GD seen any of the pics of the rioters torching the offie yet? He’ll soon be demanding POTUS calls in air strikes to prevent further loss of wine. 

Red Wines Matter.