George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Depends what you're booing. Booing people kneeling for two seconds to express opposition to racism probably does make you a racist.

Responses like that are exactly why blm have set race relations back 30 years... 2020 the year when everything makes you racist.

2 minutes ago, rossi30 said:

Responses like that are exactly why blm have set race relations back 30 years... 2020 the year when everything makes you racist.

Yes, back in the 80s ‘Diff’rent Strokes’ taught us that as long as whites have all the money and power and blacks are small, cute and amusing, race relations are a *breeze*.

Twat. 

Edited by carpetmonster

3 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Seems entirely possible. There are some utter twats around. The sort that boo people for opposing racism, for instance.

Like I said responses like that are why race relations are going the wrong way. I won't be booing those who oppose racism, i'll be booing taking the knee which is a symbol of support for blm and everything that they stand for.

Just now, rossi30 said:

Like I said responses like that are why race relations are going the wrong way. I won't be booing those who oppose racism, i'll be booing taking the knee which is a symbol of support for blm and everything that they stand for.

‘everything they stand for’ is ‘racism is bad’ m9.

1 minute ago, rossi30 said:

Well about 30 - 40% of the UK population must be racist then because going by what i've seen on twitter and various forums at least that number disagree with taking the knee.

Your choice of social media would determine that to an extent. I assume your tastes are a bit niche.

Couldn't agree more m9.

Love black people, hate Marxism.

Just now, rossi30 said:

Show racism the red card, kick it out ect stand for opposing racism, why not show support for them? Instead we get a symbol of support for a movement that has some seriously questionable far left political views...

For instance?