George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

1 minute ago, rossi30 said:

... and we come back to the reason that millions of people are against blm. People can't tell them exactly why they're wrong but they just are. We're idiots because you say so, freedom of speech and having a difference of opinion goes out the window we're justbwrong according to you. That's exactly what pushes many people to the right, attitudes like the ones some people have shown on here. 

You have been engaged with. People have explained what defunding the police is to you and why they support BLM, and what the nature of diverse grass roots movements are. They've asked you for evidence to back up your assertions which come from the far right playbook. Your response has been to say "he was no saint" and "you're all lefties who don't like freedom of speech." 

People are right to call you an idiot and your willful ignorance and prejudice makes it pretty reasonable to say you're displaying racist attitudes. Go f**k yourself

You along with others on this thread are just quoting me as saying things that I clearly didn't say now...

You said BLM are Marxists, explain in what way and why it is bad.

Edited by welshbairn

It took me about two seconds to disprove the "BLM want to kill white people" conspirobollocks. Do you not have Google, or do you just not bother to check "facts" when you know that doing so would instantly disprove your fatuous argument?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/blm-flyer-enemy-of-people/

3 hours ago, throbber said:

This is where it all turns to shite though isn’t it? If you’re using the blm cause just to wind up a few gammons then it’s clear you don’t actually care about the movement and are jumping on the bandwagon purely for dick waving reasons. It’s just like the poppy carry on except for it’s going to happen every weekend at the football and isn’t something that comes and goes once a year.

That's a very good point, although i don't think that all players are doing the knee for the all the right reasons at the moment. It's largely an empty gesture 

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You said BLM are Marxists, explain in what way?

Anything I post gets twisted so no point typing out a big paragraph on it... it's quite easy to google it. To Hibee above ^^^ you're entitled to your opinion but so am I which is something most people who replied can't accept without just giving me abuse because I won't agree with them.

Edited by rossi30

1 hour ago, rossi30 said:

I think everyone is familiar with their marxist views, defunding the police etc. A sizeable number of their core support are anti white racists.

One, if you vote Tory you have been voting to defund the police for years Two, If you actually knew what they meant when they say defund the police you would know why its an unobject-able view and Three, Even if that was true, its not but I'll ride the bus with you then why did right wingers object to Nigel Farage and his nasty gang being run out of town because a "sizeable number of their core support are anti" black but oh no when its Nigel or a Tory being told to f**k off its an affront to democracy

56 minutes ago, rossi30 said:

So you don't think that crime levels would shoot up if they did defund them? 

Enlighten me, would crime levels be higher or lower if there were 0 police officers?

Just now, rossi30 said:

Anything I post gets twisted so no point typing out a bit paragraph on it... it's quite easy to google it. To Hibee above ^^^ you're entitled to your opinion but so am I which is something most people who replied can't accept without just giving me abuse because I won't agree with them.

Lol no one has to respect your shitty opinions mate

• I know many people who do not support Black Lives Matter.
  • Everyone I know supports Show Racism the Red Card.

Mainly because they do not agree with, defending the police, shutting prisons, abolishing capitalism and/or the disruption of the Western proscribed nuclear family and, I guess, that's pbobably why English Football, and their TV companies, ditched BLM as well. 

7 minutes ago, rossi30 said:

Anything I post gets twisted so no point typing out a big paragraph on it... it's quite easy to google it. To Hibee above ^^^ you're entitled to your opinion but so am I which is something most people who replied can't accept without just giving me abuse because I won't agree with them.

You need to up your patter and do a bit more research m7.

http://archive.vn/W4k36#selection-1371.0-1375.3

HOAX-BLM.jpg

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/blm-flyer-enemy-of-people/

Courtesy of @Bully Wee Villa above, in case you missed it.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, 101 said:

One, if you vote Tory you have been voting to defund the police for years Two, If you actually knew what they meant when they say defund the police you would know why its an unobject-able view and Three, Even if that was true, its not but I'll ride the bus with you then why did right wingers object to Nigel Farage and his nasty gang being run out of town because a "sizeable number of their core support are anti" black but oh no when its Nigel or a Tory being told to f**k off its an affront to democracy

Enlighten me, would crime levels be higher or lower if there were 0 police officers?

Is your last point a serious one? I think the vast majority of sane people would say no police equals more crime.

Just now, Mr Waldo said:

• I know many people who do not support Black Lives Matter.
  • Everyone I know supports Show Racism the Red Card.

Mainly because they do not agree with, defending the police, shutting prisons, abolishing capitalism and/or the disruption of the Western proscribed nuclear family and, I guess, that's pbobably why English Football, and their TV companies, ditched BLM as well. 

At least you remembered the password to you old Account to spout more utter rubbish. They don't agree with defending the police? Shutting Prisons would mean Crime levels drop I'm sure we all want to see that. Disruption of the nuclear family is well over due imagine being upset at a child having 2 da or 2 maws, if the children are loved and looked after what business does anyone else have. 

Is your last point a serious one? I think the vast majority of sane people would say no police equals more crime.

100% serious - If there was no police there would be no crime.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

At least you remembered the password to you old Account to spout more utter rubbish. They don't agree with defending the police? Shutting Prisons would mean Crime levels drop I'm sure we all want to see that. Disruption of the nuclear family is well over due imagine being upset at a child having 2 da or 2 maws, if the children are loved and looked after what business does anyone else have. 

😂 Sorry but in what world would shutting prisons reduce crime? It would be an absolute free for all in US cities if there were no police and fewer prisons... and again typical leftie reply, oh no there can't be someone who agrees with him it must be his other account.

3 minutes ago, rossi30 said:

You honestly need to put down the phone and go to bed. You can thank me on the morrow, if it ever comes on here.

Just now, rossi30 said:

😂 Sorry but in what world would shutting prisons reduce crime? It would be an absolute free for all in US cities if there were no police and fewer prisons... and again typical leftie reply, oh no there can't be someone who agrees with him it must be his other account.

You don't think that shutting prisons should be the aim of any functioning democracy? I'm sorry but that is a barbaric view - A country should aim to bring all its citizens up as well rounded individuals in a safe environment to cut reoffending rate or are you saying if murder rates go down we should lock people up for lesser crimes?

People should be in the jail if they are a danger to society and it should be societies job to ensure fewer and fewer people experience the circumstances that lead them to commit the acts that mean folk end up in the jail. 

You're getting confused. Pay attention now because this is difficult for right wing knuckle draggers to understand. If you ask a farmer to count his cows he will tell you there are 30 if you then remove him from his job and ask him (he's not there) to count his cows he won't say anything - does that mean the cows have disappeared or have you cut the number of farmers?

Now try the same with police officers and crime - you confuse lawlessness and crime you can have one without the other.