George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

1 minute ago, rossi30 said:

Well numerous people have given me abuse and I haven't said anything back that would break the rules so will they all be banned too? Or could it be that freedom of speech only applies to people who toe the line and share your opinion?

BINGO! 

Sorry, did anyone else have "freedom of speech"?

I also gave you abuse, although clearly you were too thick to notice. As I cant ban myself, Im going to go with no

HTH :) 

2 minutes ago, rossi30 said:

Well no it's not their choice because that would be illegal, booing isn't.

Familiarise yourself with protected characteristics 

Just now, rossi30 said:

Well numerous people have given me abuse and I haven't said anything back that would break the rules so will they all be banned too? Or could it be that freedom of speech only applies to people who toe the line and share your opinion?

You can't wave freedom of speech around - No one is going to restrict your freedom of speech - You might get chucked from the forum, thats someone else decision, but they are not restricting your rights in the same way I can't come to your house and shout at you under the guise of freedom of speech. 

If you want to mouth off about BLM do it elsewhere or spend the time educating yourself. :)

Well he pointed a gun at a pregnant women during a robbery so he wasn't exactly a saint was he? Plenty of people die at the hands of the police including white people but nobody cares about those ones, they don't get their own riots do they?

Fucking bang on mate, where’s the straight laces campaign eh?!

Clown. Get him binned.

Well i'm glad an admin replied to this and I must admit that I didn't notice your earlier posts but thanks I now have screenshots.

Notice I chose my wording very careful so as to avoid breaking any rules but since you have just admitted to infringing on my rights to freedom of speech and I have numerous screenshots that's all the evidence I need.

Whoever is the owner of this site can expect a letter in the next couple of weeks. 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Mr X said:

BINGO! 

Sorry, did anyone else have "freedom of speech"?

I also gave you abuse, although clearly you were too thick to notice. As I cant ban myself, Im going to go with no

HTH :) 

Lawyers letters were an unexpected turn

Just now, rossi30 said:

Well i'm glad an admin replied to this and I must admit that I didn't notice your earlier posts but thanks I now have screenshots.

Notice I chose my wording very careful so as to avoid breaking any rules but since you have just admitted to infringing on my rights to freedom of speech and I have numerous screenshots that's all the evidence I need.

Whoever is the owner of this site can expect a letter in the next couple of weeks. 🙂 

This is pure Gold

And here was me thinking the Corrie meme on the joke thread would be the funniest thing I would read tonight. Who knew?

4 minutes ago, rossi30 said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

What are you collecting evidence in regard to? Having a discussion on an anonymous football board where you came on with an unpopular opinion in order to get a reaction which you then got?

That would be Div and enough is enough goodbye.

3 minutes ago, rossi30 said:

:lol: You fucking melt!

You still haven't withdrawn this incitement to racial hatred btw.

50 minutes ago, rossi30 said:

So you didn't see the 'kill a white on site' leaflets that were handed out in Dundee and Glasgow a few months ago?

3 minutes ago, rossi30 said:

pie and fookin' bovril takin away are rights to freedom of speech!

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

:lol: You fucking melt!

You still haven't withdrawn this incitement to racial hatred btw.

Shame if someone quoted his attempts to use something that has been widely debunked to promote his anti BLM sentiment

52 minutes ago, rossi30 said:

So you didn't see the 'kill a white on site' leaflets that were handed out in Dundee and Glasgow a few months ago?

18 minutes ago, rossi30 said:

Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 22.50.48.png