George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

Someone needs to kill Trump.

Just take him to the White House basement and shoot him. Throw his corpulent corpse in to the sea. 

Also people need to stop using terms like 'Fake news' It gives legitimacy to absolute shit that deserves zero legitimacy. 

6 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Whilst it probably isn't possible in some cities, its heartening to see some of the US police responding like this.

While that example does look genuine, worth noting many police forces have been doing a PR stunt of taking a knee along with protesters for the cameras, before donning their masks and tear gassing them 20 minutes later.

5 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Whilst it probably isn't possible in some cities, its heartening to see some of the US police responding like this.

Notable that Flint is a majority black city, and that the Sheriff is elected.

Funny that when there's actual accountability the police chose not to behave like murderous psychopaths.

29 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Stop racism by posting shite on facebook to get likes or maybe actually go and volunteer or get into education?
Nah, will just pretend I care on social media. That's much easier.
What's for tea. La la la.
I'm helping

You realise that your consistent moaning about anyone saying, being upset about, showing solidarity, joining a bandwagon, over anything, is the dullest take it's possible to have? Aye, folk on social media can be attention seeking idiots. But you r detached mock exasperation just makes you look like a bellend, who is also an attention-seeking idiot

I'm just sick of social media and the constant need for people to find the latest cause or issue to gain easy likes for a quick dopamine hit.

A week later they never mention it again.

Same thing happens when a celebrity dies.

RIP benny harvey

11 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Notable that Flint is a majority black city, and that the Sheriff is elected.

Funny that when there's actual accountability the police chose not to behave like murderous psychopaths.

I get your point, but so was Joe Arpaio. I think it's perhaps the "majority black" bit that's most important there.

21 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Just take him to the White House basement and shoot him. Throw his corpulent corpse in to the sea. 

Also people need to stop using terms like 'Fake news' It gives legitimacy to absolute shit that deserves zero legitimacy. 

Killing people, classy.

8 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I get your point, but so was Joe Arpaio. I think it's perhaps the "majority black" bit that's most important there.

Yeah, that's what I was getting at, that his electorate would take a dim view of him shooting and tear gassing them.

Appreciate that a southern, white electorate would behave very differently though.

24 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I've got a horrible feeling they'd genuinely end up with the God Emperor ruling from beyond the grave, with even more openly vile acolytes enforcing what they decide his policies would have been. The Americans have form for deifying leaders, unfortunately.

Does he ever back the 'fake news' stuff up with anything, by the way? I shouldn't be surprised, but it does amaze me a little bit that someone could spend four years claiming provable facts are lies seemingly without any kind of kickback from the people who support him. But then, his whole movement is based on the premise that the world can be whatever you want if you ignore science, logic, and reason for long enough...I still can't quite grasp that.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Killing people, classy.

He should probably just grow up.

Regarding the police being like a gang, The Lynwood Vikings was the name given to themselves by certain officers within the Lynwood cop shop in LA. They were known as a right wing, neo-nazi, white supremacist group. When you've got cops giving themselves tattoos with the gang name then you know they're probably not approaching their job in the proper manner. They weren't the only ones either and I wouldn't be surprised if it is still going on covertly in police departments across that mad country. 

https://comptonherald.org/lynwood-vikings-others-comprise-racist-sheriffs-gang-history/

images.jpeg

6 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Does he ever back the 'fake news' stuff up with anything, by the way? I shouldn't be surprised, but it does amaze me a little bit that someone could spend four years claiming provable facts are lies seemingly without any kind of kickback from the people who support him.

He never does and that's the way he's been his whole life. Because he's rich he's been able to litigate his way through most challenges. He can't do that as PotUS so whenever he gets called out on something he just screams fake news to try and get out of the situation.

9 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Does he ever back the 'fake news' stuff up with anything, by the way? I shouldn't be surprised, but it does amaze me a little bit that someone could spend four years claiming provable facts are lies seemingly without any kind of kickback from the people who support him. But then, his whole movement is based on the premise that the world can be whatever you want if you ignore science, logic, and reason for long enough...I still can't quite grasp that.

The truth is utterly irrelevant to Trump. Whenever the news runs a story he doesn't like he'll just call it "FAKE NEWS!" and carry on tweeting about "CHINA!" and "LAW & ORDER!!" at about midnight. 

6 minutes ago, RiG said:

He never does and that's the way he's been his whole life. Because he's rich he's been able to litigate his way through most challenges. He can't do that as PotUS so whenever he gets called out on something he just screams fake news to try and get out of the situation.

3 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

The truth is utterly irrelevant to Trump. Whenever the news runs a story he doesn't like he'll just call it "FAKE NEWS!" and carry on tweeting about "CHINA!" and "LAW & ORDER!!" at about midnight. 

Which is why folk shouldn't be using such bollocks terms like 'Fake news'.

3 hours ago, MuckleMoo said:

Yip, had a chuckle to my self when police started reporting a masked man on a shop roof with an assault rifle. Turned out it was the shop owner protecting his business. Police were quite happy to let him get on with it.

Also reports of gang members clashing with looters

Also, that daft c**t Trump didn't even have the nous to hold the bible the right way up.