Scottish Premiership Strips 20/21

5 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

Is the problem not Macron but who picks the kit?

I'm trying to ignore that issue.

Always just assumed Roddy Grant gets an email with some options, and always replies with a random letter as hes no idea how to email, so it's just pot luck.

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Last season's was fine.

IMG_1053.thumb.JPG.32687bada68344cd4e7b3353fdaf1663.JPG

Yeah it's one of the better ones, if not the best, but you cant ignore the fact it's a 2 year old off the shelf effort that someone like Auchterarder were using the season before.

I'm wanting a properly iconic home top.

Yeah it's one of the better ones, if not the best, but you cant ignore the fact it's a 2 year old off the shelf effort that someone like Auchterarder were using the season before.
I'm wanting a properly iconic home top.
The fucking guns on Cal [emoji3059]

Not sure what the big problem is with the Dons home kit. I love it. I think itll look class on the pitch. Away would be great with a proper yellow gold, rather than the beige gold weve gone for. 

Motherwell kits the best of the bunch imo. Killie would be class but that sponsor is very obnoxious

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

Ooft, County away and St Johnstone home tying with Aberdeen away for most rancid top so far.

The Motherwell away top looks like something a ned would wear on a night out.

Ummmm.....you know something we don't? Our tops not been released yet?

If you're referring to last years, there was nought wrong with it and if you think that's rancid then your standards are ridiculous, it's bang average at worst. 

Just now, Widge said:

If you're referring to last years, there was nought wrong with it and if you think that's rancid then your standards are ridiculous, it's bang average at worst. 

I thought the one PauloPerth had posted was this seasons. Your bang average is another person's rank rotten.

I don't thing my standards are ridiculous and we've had some absolute howlers in recent times (esp the JD stuff).

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

I thought the one PauloPerth had posted was this seasons. Your bang average is another person's rank rotten.

I don't thing my standards are ridiculous and we've had some absolute howlers in recent times (esp the JD stuff).

Ohh nah, I get you now. That one is from 2 seasons ago and was shall we say "different" so I can understand why you would think that one is rank, so my apologies on that.

The one I was on about was the Macron effort above it, who we're now with.