Scottish Premiership Strips 20/21

23 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Dumbarton's away strip from 3 years ago. Not the worst, but Joma are really lazy

20200612_130442.jpg.b383e3ed62a0ba5fecee3a3fca7f478e.jpg

Well, aye, they’re both red and black and made by Joma, but, Stevie Wonder, it isn’t Dumbarton’s away strip from three years ago.

Outside of my bias (both 'Well tops are great) - St Mirren home is especially good. I would have thought it was difficult to f**k up a classic design like St Mirren has but they've managed it multiple times over the past few years - good to see a really decent effort. 

The Killie one is an examplar of how the sponsor logo can kill an otherwise nice design which is a pity.

TBF - only the Aberdeen home gives me the boke. I usually think their home kit is amongst the best and it shouldn't be possible to make a mess of it but the new effort has managed that IMO. Their away would be fine apart from the needlessly massive sponsor panel.

1 hour ago, Ruggie 68 said:

can't decide If I like this or not.

All I seem to see is a goulish face dripping down with the badges as eyes.

I see a sunburned guy with a handlebar moustache winking... :unsure:

18 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Well, aye, they’re both red and black and made by Joma, but, Stevie Wonder, it isn’t Dumbarton’s away strip from three years ago.

Have Joma claimed your away top is "bespoke"?

1726887135_Rangershome.jpg.2c5454b7267e3757c342407e96df14e8.jpg

514879556_Celtichome.jpg.20cb7bfa69b851210fed1a126a8bb1da.jpg 

I have to admit they're both pretty smart.

Both good, I wish we didn't have the yellow collar. There was a picture of a black and green away strip of ours doing the rounds which was very nice, cant find it now, might not be genuine. The sevco strip would be better without an the white strips on the shoulders.

41 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Both good, I wish we didn't have the yellow collar. There was a picture of a black and green away strip of ours doing the rounds which was very nice, cant find it now, might not be genuine. The sevco strip would be better without an the white strips on the shoulders.

That's the one a mate sent me, looks more like a training top.. 

87-B518-DA-04-FB-4-AC6-8-A17-4-F4-B9943595-C.jpg

Edited by Bohemian

Rangers strip looks a bit French, and the Celtic one looks like every Celtic strip - no doubt many will be on the streets after lockdown worn by people old enough to know better.

I see the Rangers tracksuits are popular in London.