Marcus Rashford

3 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:
7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
Anyone know if the Rashford tweet telling Katie Hopkins to f**k off is genuine?

Amusing but fake, sadly.

I don't know what to believe in this life anymore, WeeMentalDavie. 

Marcus Rashford - future politician after football? Young black man, ex-footballer, man of the people...becomes PM. He couldn’t do any worse than the current regime that’s for sure!
I love what he has done in recent days, then I note from his twitter he has a Roger Federer style monogram of his initials. I know hes not alone on this but still, bitterly disappointed.

3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

People don't vote in a Tory government so that starving children get fed. Boris needs to get his house in order here.

Its ok they are all complaining that the parents claiming the vouchers have all got 60" tv's and the latest Iphone 

16 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Morgan believes in absolutely nack all except his own superiority. His entire professional life has been about working out what he thinks is popular (Blair, Iraq war scepticism, celebrity bashing, Trump, trans rights bashing, the NHS) and then using his positions from which he can completely control the format, length and weighting of a debate (his own tv show or newspaper) to shout at anyone who disagrees with him. Repeat ad infinitum until he goes too far and his employees hack phones, doctor photos or question gun control in the US; then retreat from public view for a wee bit and start again. Just because his views aren't always moronic isn't to his credit, it's just a reflection of public opinion.

If you're taken in by that then fair enough 

I’m not taken in by f**k all, he is a tv presenter and journalist who is doing a good job covering the coronavirus. You can still do things that are good for your ratings and career that are also good for the people of the country. I enjoy watching him pour scorn on the U.K. and American governments for the utter shit show we have witnessed and plenty of others feel the same. 

Katie Hopkins once again a total shameless disgrace on Twitter, I’ve long since unfollowed her but it only gets you so far until she is trending again for some  absolute clanger.

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Marcus Rashford - future politician after football? Young black man, ex-footballer, man of the people...becomes PM. He couldn’t do any worse than the current regime that’s for sure!

Widely known (in my house) as the black Kenny Miller on the pitch,  and one day to be known as the black Tony Benn off it. 

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I’m not taken in by f**k all, he is a tv presenter and journalist who is doing a good job covering the coronavirus. You can still do things that are good for your ratings and career that are also good for the people of the country. I enjoy watching him pour scorn on the U.K. and American governments for the utter shit show we have witnessed and plenty of others feel the same. 

I agree with that, but lets not forget :

Speaking to Ruth Davidson on LBC, Mr Morgan said: “I voted for Boris Johnson and the Conservative Party.

22 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

IMG_20200617_102416.thumb.jpg.d7104cc80ff0d4ac56b99567b482a101.jpg

IMG_20200617_102419.thumb.jpg.07b3993e4e40f2eb55a3507544bda586.jpg

Someone needs to boil that c**t in oil.

8 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

You could have just written that mate. In this case it's government ministers, but I'm sure it'll be back to anyone and everyone, usually folk with much less power than him soon. 

I'm no fan of Piers Morgan but at least someone with a large following and an abrasive nature is holding the govt. to task. You're absolutely correct that he has seen which way the wind is blowing.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

I'm no fan of Piers Morgan but at least someone with a large following and an abrasive nature is holding the govt. to task. You're absolutely correct that he has seen which way the wind is blowing.

Fair enough man and I wouldn't disagree he has done a good job in this specific period. Just saying beware the grift is all

3 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Fair enough man and I wouldn't disagree he has done a good job in this specific period. Just saying beware the grift is all

Let's remember he was licking Trumps boots not too long ago.

He's cretin. But he's my cretin at the moment 😂

45 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

You could have just written that mate. In this case it's government ministers, but I'm sure it'll be back to anyone and everyone, usually folk with much less power than him soon. 

Don’t watch him or follow him on twitter then.