American looking for an SPFL team

It’s got to be Motherwell;

- statistically the best performing non-city club in the country!
-the only top flight club fully owned by our fans.
-the best social media game in Scottish football.
- strong tradition of of bringing through youth players, and one of the best academies in the country.
-our kits are frequently great as well (see this years away effort)

No arguments from me that the town is a shitehole but that makes the distraction of a decent football club all the more important!

2 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Is Leith still “up and coming”

It got tagged that when I lived in Edinburgh for a couple of years.

I left in 1999.

It has taken a long time, but a lot of young professionals have moved down there past 3-5 years due to the sky-rocketing Edinburgh house prices/relative affordability.  Lots of new big fancy development as well (e.g. the Ropeworks).  A walk down Leith Walk these days, at least for the upper half just now, sees lots of artisan cafes and bars.  This will only accelerate once the St James Centre redevelopment completes and the trams are extended to Newhaven, both of which are well under way. 

Another point to consider is whether you would rather be in the minority than majority. 

By which I mean Aberdeen and Hibs get average crowds of 12-15,000 whereas the mighty (but not so well supported) Well get average crowds of 5-6000.  So in summary more exclusive........

Is there a deadline for this much anticipated decision ?

Gonna be some wailing and gnashing of teeth if this lad turns out to be The Donald looking to do a bit of philanthropy back in the Old Country...

The answer is of course Livingston.
Best team in the Lothians.
Not been defeated by Hearts or Hibs in the league for 2 years.
We took the most amount of points off Celtic last season than any other club.
We are regarded as a "franchise" club which of course is a thing most known on America.
5 seasons ago we were relegated to League 1 by Stranraer. This season we finished 5th in the Premiership and without Covid we maybe could have made it to 4th.

Plus we have Marvin Bartley.

Livingston is a soulless ghoul that parades around wearing a skin suit made of another club that it murdered (no offence).

Not sure if that'll appeal to our OP or not.

15 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I would add "Perma raging fans" for a Falkirk descriptor, at least in recent seasons on here!

Also a good way for our foreign visitor to get to grips with the concept of crowdwanking.