WoSFL Premier Division thread

4 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Glenafton Athletic 0 Beith 0

Full-Time 

We can go back to within 3 points of them if we win the games in hand. I can't see us winning all of our remaining games which is probably what would be required to give us a hope.

Hurlford away and St Cadocs at home now are massive games for Beith. Any more dropped points here will give Talbot and others hope although I feel 6 points in these two games will have Beith nearly there...

6 minutes ago, Shanner said:

We can go back to within 3 points of them if we win the games in hand. I can't see us winning all of our remaining games which is probably what would be required to give us a hope.

I think the best run of wins this season is 6. Beith at the start, and then Talbot more recently.

Would be a surprise if Beith won 6/6 now until end of the season, and equally with Talbots away run would be a surprise if they managed more than 6 wins never mind the full 8.

A few weeks ago Clydebank manager said 60 points could do it so he was disappointed at their loss (think v Troon) as 4 wins could have got them to 60, I think he might have been right with that target. 

38 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Glenafton Athletic 0 Beith 0

Full-Time 

Entertaining 0 0 ,both teams going for it and the only thing missing was goals

Happy with another point though

10 minutes ago, dagane said:

Entertaining 0 0 ,both teams going for it and the only thing missing was goals

Happy with another point though

Aye , it was a decent game for a 0-0 , we would have lost that game a month ago .
Good point for us 👍

Thought Beith were the better team throughout apart from a spell before halftime where Glenafton and a few long range efforts but all the real chances were from Beith , thought the home team never came out their defensive shape all night and were there for the point they earned as was seen at the cheers at the end of the game.