WoSFL Premier Division thread

16 hours ago, Gartcairnlad9 said:

My moneys on Talbot just to pip Beith.

Some run they have put together. 

Incredible form in a very competitive league.Now that Auchinleck have built up momentum they will be hard to stop and it will require big performances from all the title challengers against them 

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Is Glens v Arthurlie on tonight?

Both teams had chances to win it in the second half, most notably when Arthurlie hit the crossbar.

An entertaining game - not a great deal of football played in the strong wind but hotly contested like a cup-tie; neither team wasting time and both keen to get on with it.

2 minutes ago, omar said:

Both teams had chances to win it in the second half, most notably when Arthurlie hit the crossbar.

An entertaining game - not a great deal of football played in the strong wind but hotly contested like a cup-tie; neither team wasting time and both keen to get on with it.

Can’t disagree with that summation. Didn’t think either team did enough to win with neither keeper making and save of note. Wind was bad and that was as cold a game as I can remember. 

20 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Can’t disagree with that summation. Didn’t think either team did enough to win with neither keeper making and save of note. Wind was bad and that was as cold a game as I can remember. 

Well done on travelling down. Away to New Cumnock on a cold Tuesday night eh? It's got a kind of ring to.it.

Edited by jimbaxters

2 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Absolutely freezing the night , coldest game of the season at NC

Thought the draw was a fair result , no a bad game considering the wind