WoSFL Premier Division thread

51 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Talbot v Beith tomorrow,  big game could have a bearing on the league winner 

Most certainly and beith will arrive as massive underdogs as Talbot are totally on fire and they have real momentum going into this one..........

You are a very bad man.

1991's Glengarry has been at such a jaunty angle, after the entirely meaningless friendly, it slipped doon over his eyes and he missed what was said.

Can you nip over to the Burgh thread tae tell Franco tae behave, please ?

Not just him of course,...another couple of absolutely moon-howling morons seem to have turned up.

Oh, sorry... I don't mean 1991...he (or she) is one of the OK ones if we accept their...erm...strange viewpoint. Be nice to one another, please.😀

10 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Talbot v Beith tomorrow,  big game could have a bearing on the league winner 

Beezer of a game in store.

Very hard to call but Auchinleck are an incredibly hard side to face when on form so I think with their momentum they might just edge it.But who knows ….

Beith number 6 the man of the match for me. Great midfield battle between two well organised teams. Talbot's number 6 and 8 had good games until they came off. Beith number 11 also did well carrying ball forward. Good goals by both players. Both defences probably not the best I've seen but the covering midfielders did very well, especially Beith number 6. Is he under contract next season?Asking for a friend....

Talbot's ground very impressive and sets a standard most Clubs should emulate. Steak Pies well worth £3

That was a gid auld fashion dust up. Played in the right spirit. Draw fair. Thought Beith edged the first hauf, oan chances but we coulda went 2-0 up wi Nelly’s heeder.

Both teams coulnae find a winner. No the best technical game but 2 teams gieing it what the had. 

Beith ur a gid side talbot hiv came oan a tonne. 

5 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

That was a gid auld fashion dust up. Played in the right spirit. Draw fair. Thought Beith edged the first hauf, oan chances but we coulda went 2-0 up wi Nelly’s heeder.

Both teams coulnae find a winner. No the best technical game but 2 teams gieing it what the had. 

Beith ur a gid side talbot hiv came oan a tonne. 

This post God knows why gave Me a good chuckle 😅

A good assessment of the game though .

1 hour ago, amnarab said:

Beith number 6 the man of the match for me. Great midfield battle between two well organised teams. Talbot's number 6 and 8 had good games until they came off. Beith number 11 also did well carrying ball forward. Good goals by both players. Both defences probably not the best I've seen but the covering midfielders did very well, especially Beith number 6. Is he under contract next season?Asking for a friend....

Talbot's ground very impressive and sets a standard most Clubs should emulate. Steak Pies well worth £3

Beith number 6 is on loan from Motherwell, he's played a few times for their 1st team this season. I believe he's very highly thought off at fir park .