The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

28 minutes ago, Ross. said:

We'd be there a while if we waited on the political associates of Galloway to condemn all the ne'erdowells he has been pictured with over the years.

He is just such an absolute thundercunt, he’s making this entire campaign so poisonous already.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

He is just such an absolute thundercunt, he’s making this entire campaign so poisonous already.

Entirely what he intended to do. Stir the pot, get a reaction, then blame it all on "SNP".

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he was on the payroll of some UK agency to do what he is doing right now.

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

We'd be there a while if we waited on the political associates of Galloway to condemn all the ne'erdowells he has been pictured with over the years.

When anyone mentions this on that post, it's immediately shut down with a "You're missing the point! Sturgeon must know/condemn!" reply

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

When anyone mentions this on that post, it's immediately shut down with a "You're missing the point! Sturgeon must know/condemn!" reply

Saw some knobhead comment “by not commenting on it she’s condoning it” as if George Galloways inbox activities should be top of her list of priorities as First Minister.

I am fairly sure I read somewhere that Larkhall voted yes.
There are far worse culprit towns in Scotland.

That’s not confirmed - however the citizens of Larkhall did resist the Tories playing the Orange card last year:

https://www.thesouthernreporter.co.uk/news/politics/borders-council-leader-denies-claims-inciting-sectarianism-bid-be-mp-1343516#gsc.tab=0

I see in the press that Galloway has said he will work with the tories at the Holyrood elections to avoid the break up of the UK.

Mind you his tongue is big enough to enable him to lick a few tory arsecracks.

He is indefatigably the biggest fuckin clown and an embarrassment to Scotland.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

I see in the press that Galloway has said he will work with the tories at the Holyrood elections to avoid the break up of the UK.

Mind you his tongue is big enough to enable him to lick a few tory arsecracks.

He is indefatigably the biggest fuckin clown and an embarrassment to Scotland.

Ho, ho

On 21/07/2020 at 22:32, git-intae-thum said:

I am fairly sure I read somewhere that Larkhall voted yes.

There are far worse culprit towns in Scotland.

From my own, admittedly entirely anecdotal, perspective - Larkhill is solidly Orange, but strongly patriotic in a pro-Scottish sense. As ever, things are more complex than the urban legend. 

The swing park is red, white and blue though 😆