Conspiracy Theories

On 03/06/2022 at 23:08, steve55 said:

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-8-2015-007937_EN.html

Here is a link in case anyone doubts the info.

There was me thinking Spain was hot cause its a hot country and Spanish have bad breathing cause they smoke ciggies that taste and smell like saw dust.

On 03/06/2022 at 23:08, steve55 said:

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-8-2015-007937_EN.html

Here is a link in case anyone doubts the info.

I don't think anyone is denying that a baseless assertion was made; people are just explaining that "baseless" is a pertinent adjective in this context.

Here's the factual debunking, for completeness:

https://fullfact.org/online/spanish-chemtrails/

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

I promise I'll watch it if our resident nutter explains in less than a paragraph how energy abstraction from water doesn't violate the laws of thermodynamics 

He's just posting things, man. Don't read so much into it.

BTW, did you know that cold fusion was perfected decades ago, only for everyone involved to be killed by Big Coal? Just popped up on my Twitter feed from a trusted source (Hollywood actor David Spade).

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I'm working on one that runs on seethe, think I'm on to a winner, just need to tweak the feedback loop.

Constant input of "thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend" should sort that out.

25 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm working on one that runs on seethe, think I'm on to a winner, just need to tweak the feedback loop.

Harnessing the energy from a selection of P&B's most prominent posters' keyboard hammering should be able to power a few small towns.

37 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I promise I'll watch it if our resident nutter explains in less than a paragraph how energy abstraction from water doesn't violate the laws of thermodynamics 

Before we had big oil, lots of our food production was powered by water. Then big oil comes along and suddenly no more water mills. You think that's a coincidence? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/06/2022 at 10:26, BFTD said:

Fucking hell. It'll be perpetual motion machines next.

On 18/06/2022 at 11:22, welshbairn said:

Call it the 'See The Seethe Machine'.

The mysterious tablets that have a full explanation if anyone can be bothered to look it up, mysteriously knocked down by unknown assailants (the group of people who've been threatening to do so for ages). Conspiracies just ain't what they used to be.

If anyone fancies a laugh about the Georgia Guidestones and fruitcake right-wing Americans, look no further. Takes about nine minutes to get there, but it's worth your time.