Sportscene watch

14 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Did afc cockhead just accuse another of being upset?

He bites like a pike. 

His head is completely detached because Aberdeen fans throwing coins at Goodwin have been called out, strange guy.

On 08/03/2023 at 06:34, Empty It said:

His head is completely detached because Aberdeen fans throwing coins at Goodwin have been called out, strange guy.

Weird reading of things.

No anger my side and said it was scummy behaviour to throw coins.

If you need that broken down and explained more simply i can do it for you. Comprehension isnt your strong point.

7 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Magic.  Football only. Pay all the useless c***s off and keep it this way from now on.

Still had the commentary though, but enjoyed watching MoTD with no c**t gibbering pish all through it, we should have an option whether we want commentary or not, and just have the crowd atmospheric noise.

McIntyre confirms Cove has pulled one back telling us this was now 6-1 was a good 15-20 minutes after they scored. He then went on to say 5 minutes later it was now 5-1 with Raith and Cove. 😵💫

Shamal George not being sent off for clattering Brophy (and Devlin) was because it was offside - the new rules meaning they don't put the flag up straight away made that confusing, but you'd have thought the BBC would have put some effort into making that clear. Instead you end up with Foster saying he's "baffled how Livi got a free kick for that."

Amateur stuff.

19 hours ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Foster good tonight, good to see cheating from both halves of the OF called out amongst others.

Indeed, although doubt Foster would have had such forthright opinions on these things prior to his Motherwell gig

• 2 weeks later...

This is just complete ignorance of the rules from my point of view, but I kind of assumed that O’Hara’s yellow card for St Mirren would’ve been cancelled given a VAR check ruled that a penalty should’ve been awarded just a few seconds prior. 

Did any one else notice on the BBC Scotland broadcast today the St Johnstone teams lines were labelled Livingston and the Aberdeen team labelled Ross County. Complete with logos.
I thought my eyes were deceiving me but I’d not touched a drop, I swear.

6C8B109F-959D-4371-85E3-DDC9F26BCC7C.thumb.png.5e9d7e02c42afd370a77a8230cd18950.png