Sportscene watch

16 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I didn't say it was emoji2369.png...they were talking about Rangers who's highlights were about to be shown so why wouldn't they mention they had a chance of extending the gap over their perennial rivals?

How often do they mention the points gap between Motherwell and Hamilton?

Not watching it but I assume they introduced the Motherwell v Livi highlights with "Motherwell looking to go 3 points clear of Accies"?

Not watching it but I assume they introduced the Motherwell v Livi highlights with "Motherwell looking to go 3 points clear of Accies"?
I mean...if you want to go down that route then fine but we all know the chances of anyone other than Glasgow's ugly sisters challenging for the league are less than slim...maybe I should have said Celtic are Rangers' perennial challengers but then I'd get Celtic fans saying there's no challenge anymore...I was merely pointing out the reason they mentioned Celtic and not Hibs

1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:
9 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

I mean...if you want to go down that route then fine but we all know the chances of anyone other than Glasgow's ugly sisters challenging for the league are less than slim...maybe I should have said Celtic are Rangers' perennial challengers but then I'd get Celtic fans saying there's no challenge anymore...I was merely pointing out the reason they mentioned Celtic and not Hibs

That's the point though, they should be talking up the game and at least pretending they don't only care about two clubs.

That's the point though, they should be talking up the game and at least pretending they don't only care about two clubs.

Realistically the people who would pay most attention to that part are Rangers and Celtic supporters...all they were doing was playing to the crowd. The rangers fans I know would have loved hearing that...I barely noticed it until it was mentioned here....and for that matter...why didn't they mention that rangers could move 9 points clear of relegation?

6 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:
6 hours ago, LiviLion said:

They spend 90% of their media coverage, whether it be TV or radio, talking about them.

Without debating the merits of whether or not that is justified, why would it be difficult to give a factual statement that they were looking to get level with Hibs.

9 hours ago, craigkillie said:

They were top after they beat Aberdeen on the opening day.

I'm sure I remember when I was a kid, they didn't even bother with league tables in the papers until they were about 4 or 5 games in.

I may be totally making that up though.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'm sure I remember when I was a kid, they didn't even bother with league tables in the papers until they were about 4 or 5 games in.

I may be totally making that up though.

f**k off, we win the league in July every year and that's that.

1 minute ago, micaley68 said:

Christ! Either Leanne Crichton has let herself go a bit?

Or yon chunky bird on the couch has eaten Steven Thomson?

Chunky? Absolute nonsense.

What do you get out of making stuff like that up? Seems bizarre.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Chunky? Absolute nonsense.

What do you get out of making stuff like that up? Seems bizarre.

Hey it's all about personal opinion fella,

but if you're all about the fuller frame then you will find me an absolute fecking delight! Crack on!

Sad to read the derogatory comments about Fleeting. As someone who watched women’s football when it wasn’t popular, Fleeting was an absolute legend. Went to America and did well and was a mainstay in a great Arsenal team whilst also working as a PE teacher in Ayrshire, not to mention her apps/goals for Scotland. She certainly merits her place on the couch regardless of her “looks” 🙄