Sportscene watch

9 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

He is decent enough, surprised Baracas hasn’t said he’s going to kick his c**t in for misuse of SPFL as opposed to premiership.

He said what?! I missed that somehow.

14 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

How was that not a penalty for St Mirren?! Lad pushes the ball away!

I just seen this. How on earth has Collum missed that? Literally the most blatant handball offence you’re likely to see.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

I just seen this. How on earth has Collum missed that? Literally the most blatant handball offence you’re likely to see.

I used to play volleyball too, good technique from the boy, needs to get some height on it though

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

Presumably because some of the players between him and Porteous were obstructing his view.  Also , and I think this point was made by Michael Stewart , there wasn't much of an appeal by the St Mirren players , which could make the ref think there can't have been a foul otherwise they'd be screaming for a pen.

14 minutes ago, AJF said:

I don’t know why I found Motherwell playing crowd noise through their tannoy system so irritating. It sounded absolutely dreadful 😂

On the highlights it sounded like one song on loop for the whole match.

Wierd

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

Why do only some fixtures get the on screen graphics with the shape of both teams? I noticed yesterday it was Ross County v Celtic and Rangers v Dundee Utd who had this whilst the other matches had the team lines scrolling across the bottom of the screen.

Favouritism towards County and United.