Dundee Hibernian v Hibernian

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Virtually word for word what Sunderland fans spent a full season moaning about when Ross managed there (based on the documentary).

Cost them promotion and his job, so surprising he's repeating that.

I'm pretty sure Ross mentioned being on the phone to McInnes for advice during that time.

Mystery solved

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

There was me being honest, and you cannae take it. 

To clarify, which part of my post do you disagree with?

I'm only winding you up - its the first time we have won the first 3 matches since Mussolini was alive.

We were average tonight and some of our best players didnt play well................which tells me we have built some backbone v last season.

Whatever happens, that is a good outcome.

3 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Just in... how we play second half?

Not bad, United definitely shaded that half, but we looked the better going forward.

Smashing goal by Doidge, and what a cracking player wee Doig is going to be.

Neither keeper had much to do.

We were poor tonight imo, but better than Utd and got a bit of a break. We'll play better than that this season and lose.

Probably gave Utd a bit too much respect there by sticking with the 442. Once we changed it to match them, we looked far better, it's good that Ross identified it and didn't wait until 80 minutes to do so.

27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Virtually word for word what Sunderland fans spent a full season moaning about when Ross managed there (based on the documentary).

Cost them promotion and his job, so surprising he's repeating that.

It was an issue before Ross arrived too, so I'm not going to stick it all on him. It's the reason we lost so many late goals last term.

It's certainly worrying though, a better side would have probably grabbed an equaliser there.

Not going to take loss to hard. Thought we matched up well enough and there were flashes of decent stuff.

Still think Pawlett should be first to be replaced and Appere looks better picking the ball up deeper. Missing Shankland as a focal point.

3 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Not going to take loss to hard. Thought we matched up well enough and there were flashes of decent stuff.

Still think Pawlett should be first to be replaced and Appere looks better picking the ball up deeper. Missing Shankland as a focal point.

I thought Pawlett played well actually, and I'm certainly no fan of his. Playing more central under Mellon and seeing a lot of the ball.

Would like to see us mix up our FK and corner routines though.