Ross County v Dundee United

Absolutely gutless second half. Wouldn’t give one player pass marks today. Hadn’t been convinced on Randall before today but he was absolutely terrible. Felt sorry for Donaldson and Iacovitti as they kept on having to play channel balls because not one midfielder wanted the ball. Stewart looked burst, Mckay was a ghost and who the f**k scouted Charles-Cook because the guy, bless him, doesn’t have a clue.

Clark will deservedly get plaudits for his appearance but I thought we looked much more composed when Neilson came on.

Shows what a team that keeps working hard can do. These types of games can swing in your favour if you just keep the energy levels high.

Thought the first half was the poorest we’ve been but like the Motherwell game we didn’t stop working and just like Motherwell, County started poorly in the second half and never really got going.

Given how thin our squad is looking this has been a great start to the season. Mellon and the players deserve a huge amount of credit.

1 minute ago, stumigoo said:

Clark will deservedly get plaudits for his appearance but I thought we looked much more composed when Neilson came on.

Shows what a team that keeps working hard can do. These types of games can swing in your favour if you just keep the energy levels high.

Thought the first half was the poorest we’ve been but like the Motherwell game we didn’t stop working and just like Motherwell, County started poorly in the second half and never really got going.

Given how thin our squad is looking this has been a great start to the season. Mellon and the players deserve a huge amount of credit.

Young lads especially rising to the challenge which is heartening. If Freeman didn't get on so well that's dissapointing considering we sold him for 400k to Southampton a few years back. His injury must have stunted his development a bit 😳

1 minute ago, ArabianKnight said:

Young lads especially rising to the challenge which is heartening. If Freeman didn't get on so well that's dissapointing considering we sold him for 400k to Southampton a few years back. His injury must have stunted his development a bit 😳

I could be wrong but that may be his first ever first team appearance. Looked nervous but a bit early to be writing him off.

Fuckin yasss United! I would took your hand clean off for 7 points from 12 at the start of the season. Next week is a free hit and the week after we have a Killie side who are honking so hopefully take something from that before the international break

Love a saturday night after a United win [emoji3448][emoji1665]

Didn't see that coming but delighted with it. 

Having not seen the game but just the scorers on the BBC website I would like to say 2 things

Coll Donaldson loves a goal against us.

And 

GIRFUY Coll Donaldson!

These are the sort of results we'll need to make sure we're clear of the playoffs.

Freeman was a bit lost in the first-half and looked nervous. The unfortunate thing for him, in comparison to Neilson, is that he is 20 and has spent years within an elite academy down south, I maybe expected a bit more from him based on that. Neilson comes on, is, I think, three years younger than him and the first thing he does is beat a man by walking the ball out of defence and then switches play without looking flustered in the slightest.

Anyway, great win and even better considering we have Celtic, Killie and Rangers over the next few weeks.

3 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Fuckin yasss United! I would took your hand clean off for 7 points from 12 at the start of the season. Next week is a free hit and the week after we have a Killie side who are honking so hopefully take something from that before the international break

Love a saturday night after a United win emoji3448.pngemoji1665.png

Don’t. You’ll encourage some of the insufferable bores within the Killie support.

Edited by Alert Mongoose