EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

25 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Desperate for Smith-Rowe to smash in a stoppage-time winner just for some vintage Tyler "Croydon De Bruyne" patter.

I did enjoy that substitution "here comes the Croydon De Bruyne and er... here comes Mark Noble for the home side"

20 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The James Rodriguez stuff is the most stupid thing I’ve read in weeks.

All i can find is that there was a pretty ridiculous rumour flying about Whatsapp but nobody is reporting what the actual rumour was. Also seems like the Tweet has been removed

1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:

All i can find is that there was a pretty ridiculous rumour flying about Whatsapp but nobody is reporting what the actual rumour was. Also seems like the Tweet has been removed

Is he the one that spunked on that pic of that copper's dead mum?

1 minute ago, Baptiste Bourgeois said:

1616633265536.jpg

I don't get what the big deal is...are they saying he's had a sex change? If so, the picture has the watermark from the app used to create it

30 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Is he the one that spunked on that pic of that copper's dead mum?

do explain

5 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I don't get what the big deal is...are they saying he's had a sex change? If so, the picture has the watermark from the app used to create it

do explain

Ah there was a thing going round twitter yesterday called "The tweet"... it was something else

A journalist posted some story about the police in Bristol manhandling journalists and photographers when it kicked off during the Kill the Bill protests. Mike Pannet replied saying something along the lines of the journalists deserved it and should have been hit harder. Someone replied to him saying "I just nutted on your mum" and posted a picture of Mr Pannet's mother's funeral service programme with a big wad of spunk over her picture.

6 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

do explain

Appeared in one of my whatsapp groups this morning. He has retired from football, only told Ancelotti so far and he wants it kept quiet to avoid distracting the team. Wants to live as a woman, started taking hormone pills a few years ago and that was why Real got rid of him, and he has recently had full gender reassignment surgery.

I assumed the joke was that the faceapp thing makes him a rather pretty young lass.

The reaction to it has been really sad if not extremely unsurprising from the footy banter lads. Just confirming that we’re a fucking long way away from LGBT people will being accepted/taken seriously in football.

But aye, rainbow laces and the like is “shoving it down are throats!!!”