EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

17 minutes ago, Baptiste Bourgeois said:

The entire 12 minutes of post match coverage from Sky there was spent talking about Phil Foden. 

Gie us peace man. 

He’s the saviour of English football,  world cups are inevitable with guys like him in the side.  Just look at how they did with Rooney, Gerrard, Beckham etc.

Can you imagine what it'll be like when he's named in the starting lineup against Scotland in a couple of months? They probably won't even mention its us they're playing.

8 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Can you imagine what it'll be like when he's named in the starting lineup against Scotland in a couple of months? They probably won't even mention its us they're playing.

He's an unbelievable talent. He's not even 21 yet and is terrorising teams in England and Europe. 

Could you imagine this place if Scotland had anybody even near his quality? 

15 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

He's an unbelievable talent. He's not even 21 yet and is terrorising teams in England and Europe. 

Could you imagine this place if Scotland had anybody even near his quality? 

If you genuinely believe that then you've never stepped foot in the Billy Gilmour thread.

OH wait...

Man City has just signed a young Brazilian, who looks like he'll surpass Neymar, for about £10m.

I hate the club and all that, but you can't fault the way they go about building the club/squad.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Man City has just signed a young Brazilian, who looks like he'll surpass Neymar, for about £10m.

I hate the club and all that, but you can't fault the way they go about building the club/squad.

How does he look like he'll surpass Neymar, Brazil's 2nd top scorer of all time?

1 minute ago, The Master said:

Relevant for both the decision, and that the clubs are seemingly happy with such calls. 

They were saying the clubs want the rule changed to just measuring whether feet are offside rather than other bits of the body. 

Just now, dysartrovers said:
5 minutes ago, Jambomo said:
Honestly get VAR to f**k

To be honest I don't think it was a penalty but the offside decisions are a joke

Yeah I didn’t think it was a pen, but it wasn’t offside either. Two bad decisions.

3 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

They were saying the clubs want the rule changed to just measuring whether feet are offside rather than other bits of the body. 

I’m pretty sure Tyler said they were happy with these tight calls. 

I’ve just rewound and he said “they want this kind of offside” but that “many people” think it should be the foot. 

Edited by The Master

1 minute ago, The Master said:

I’m pretty sure Tyler said they were happy with these tight calls. 

I’ve just rewound and he said “they want this kind of offside” and that “many people” think it should be the foot. 

Maybe I misheard him, though he said they don’t want this kind of offside.