EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

12 hours ago, parsforlife said:

I did enjoy the contribution of Fernandes.  Very unlikable player. 

Don’t know much about his personality but he seems determined to succeed at Man United. I think he’s an excellent player, he’s involved in the vast majority of Man U’s goals. He’s had a pop at a few of his team mates for celebrating getting a draw. If there isn’t an upturn in Man Uniteds fortunes resulting in silverware within the next couple of years I’m pretty certain he will be away, and he would have his pick of any team in Europe. 

8 hours ago, raith_94 said:

Martin Tyler should be thrown off the gantry for that. Bumbling bawbag.

As much as Martin Tyler is a havering buffoon, Steve McManaman claimed on BT earlier that Pep Guardiola was rotating his squad against Newcastle because of the upcoming Champions League games...which start in February. 

14 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Could be. Werner isn’t a winger either.

Werner's fucking shite.  Said it as soon as they were linked with him, like a competition winner.  Astonishing that they got 75 million for him, could be technically the worst player in the EPL, the ball bounces off his shins when he runs with it.  Awful player.

1 hour ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Werner's fucking shite.  Said it as soon as they were linked with him, like a competition winner.  Astonishing that they got 75 million for him, could be technically the worst player in the EPL, the ball bounces off his shins when he runs with it.  Awful player.

ABC717EE-1748-4E63-A90E-B3370EA12ECC.gif
Good player. Wrong position.

Edited by 8MileBU

Werner didn’t cost £75m ? It’s Havertz that’s fee has the potential to be over £70m.

Harry Maguire plays in the EPL m9.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Werner didn’t cost £75m ? It’s Havertz that’s fee has the potential to be over £70m.

£47.5 million.

Realistically, and I'm not exaggerating, if you paid over about 500 grand you got ripped off.  He is fast, but has nothing else whatsoever. Shouldn't even be a professional footballer. 

£47.5 million.
Realistically, and I'm not exaggerating, if you paid over about 500 grand you got ripped off.  He is fast, but has nothing else whatsoever. Shouldn't even be a professional footballer. 
Just for everyones ease, heres some information on the playing record of Timo Werner to accompany the above opinion. Posted without my thoughts.

Screenshot_20201227-112805_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just for everyones ease, heres some information on the playing record of Timo Werner to accompany the above opinion. Posted without my thoughts.

I think if you delve a bit deeper mate he’s also got a lot of records for both the Bundesliga and Leipzig.

It would be interesting to see how much him and Havertz improved if Chelsea brought in a coach like Tuchel for example ??

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye brilliant, some numbers. We all saw with our own eyes him stink out the whole of North London and get subbed at half time yesterday mate.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think if you delve a bit deeper mate he’s also got a lot of records for both the Bundesliga and Leipzig.

It would be interesting to see how much him and Havertz improved if Chelsea brought in a coach like Tuchel for example ??

Aye its the coaches fault every second touch he takes is with one of his shins

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Aye brilliant, some numbers. We all saw with our own eyes him stink out the whole of North London and get subbed at half time yesterday mate.

They are certainly a better reflection of his career and abilities than some internet fantasist ranting on about his shins IMHO. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

They are certainly a better reflection of his career and abilities than some internet fantasist ranting on about his shins IMHO. 

Maybe his actual manager subbing him at half time and slating him in the press afterwards is worth consideration too, and the evidence of your own eyes.  I told you the Fundesliga is shite, scoring goals there means nothing. Werner is perfect evidence of this.  He is brutal, wouldn't improve Fulham.