EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Maybe his actual manager subbing him at half time and slating him in the press afterwards is worth consideration too, and the evidence of your own eyes.  I told you the Fundesliga is shite, scoring goals there means nothing. Werner is perfect evidence of this.  He is brutal, wouldn't improve Fulham.

Yeah on second thoughts, one bad performance is certainly worth more than all.ofnthe goals he has scored including at international level. 

Fair point m9

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Maybe his actual manager subbing him at half time and slating him in the press afterwards is worth consideration too, and the evidence of your own eyes.  I told you the Fundesliga is shite, scoring goals there means nothing. Werner is perfect evidence of this.  He is brutal, wouldn't improve Fulham.

Do you ever take a day off from being angry for no apparent reason?

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Yeah on second thoughts, one bad performance is certainly worth more than all.ofnthe goals he has scored including at international level. 

Fair point m9

All his performances are bad, that's hardly the first.  He's been howling all season.  And his intl record, where you play a lot of games against shite whilst playing for a top side, is, like his game as a whole, strikingly similar to Andreas Shcurle's, who was also utter dogshit.

6 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Its just gonna be another one of those times when I'm proved right over time.  Look forward to catching up x 

We're going to need examples of this here Pepp, for obvious reasons Harry Souttar does not match that description.

Edited by Perkin Flump

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Why are you raging again today ??

I'm not raging, I simply posted an observation that any football fan watching the game yesterday would agree with. Werner is astonishingly bad for a player at that level, let alone a big club at that level.

And its really quite impressive how a guy who can't trap a bag of cement has managed to con his way into the top of the game.  Bizarre really.  Chelsea will find they've wasted a lot of money, and won't be able to recoup half of it.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I disagree but it’s a game of opinions mate.

I'd be interested to see your side of the argument, tbh. What sides has he went into and consistently improved in your opinion? 

He followed Klopp into Mainz and kept them up before leaving due to getting no money. He followed Klopp into Dortmund and was sacked. He's had an obscene amount of money and talent at PSG and it could be argued, failed miserably with before being sacked. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

I'd be interested to see your side of the argument, tbh. What sides has he went into and consistently improved in your opinion? 

He followed Klopp into Mainz and kept them up before leaving due to getting no money. He followed Klopp into Dortmund and was sacked. He's had an obscene amount of money and taken at PSG and it could be argued, failed miserably with before being sacked. 

Aye and you could pick PSG's team by raffle every week and never train and still win the title.  It isnae a reflection of much.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

He followed Klopp into Mainz and kept them up before leaving due to getting no money. He followed Klopp into Dortmund and was sacked. He's had an obscene amount of money and talent at PSG and it could be argued, failed miserably with before being sacked. 

An argument ? Oh dear - I’ll leave you and CYG to it.

Enjoy your day mate 👍 

The Leeds goalfest is up and running already. 

Yeah, thanks to a penalty that wasn’t. Then you have the eejit commentator saying it was a penalty because “Bamford got there just before the keeper”. So what? Who was the last player to play the ball before the collision? It was Nick Pope, so he played the ball before the collision with Bamford, so no penalty.

Then the VAR reviewer doesn’t get it either, and once again, VAR is used to protect referee.

Salt to the wound at the other end is Burnley’s disallowed goal for a foul on the keeper that wasn’t a foul on the keeper.