EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Mind they done some show, filmed a grotty underground garage somewhere, where they sat and discussed their careeers and the rivalry. Viera came across as quite classy. knew he had to be physical, but had respect for every opponent he came up against. Whereas keane had hated everyone that he played against and even said that he made no apologies for training to get back to fitness, purely to injure Haaland.

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Fair enough. Your initial reply read to me like you might’ve had several examples of folk he backed down from on the pitch. 

No, you don't have to back down on the pitch as you'll have 20 guys between you telling you to calm down and walk away. IRL, not so much. Hence why he's pretty well known as a bullying b*****d who bottles it when confronted. 

Did he? Like who? Can’t think of anyone he ran a mile from in his pomp to be fair to the guy. 
*Caveat - Any examples from the spent and finished green-grot era Roy Keane will be immediately disregarded. 
He had a pathetic "hold me back" moment against Shearer.

1 minute ago, Blootoon87 said:
4 hours ago, 8MileBU said:
Did he? Like who? Can’t think of anyone he ran a mile from in his pomp to be fair to the guy. 
*Caveat - Any examples from the spent and finished green-grot era Roy Keane will be immediately disregarded. 

He had a pathetic "hold me back" moment against Shearer.

I thought of that one earlier and watched it again on YouTube. He goes for and swings a hook at Shearer. Tbf, zero fucks given by Shearer.

16 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Should be another cracking game tonight involving Leeds.

Good to see Cooper back but god help him if Vardy gets in behind him.

Leicester seem to have been blowing hot and cold so far this season too and are missing most of their first choice defenders. I’d be surprised if there aren’t at least a couple of goals for both sides. The young lad Luke Thomas getting first start of the season at left back for Leicester tonight. He looked a decent prospect when he got a couple of games last season.

Edited by 8MileBU

Leicester seem to have been blowing hot and cold so far this season too and are missing most of their first choice defenders. I’d be surprised if there aren’t at least a couple of goals for both sides. The young lad Luke Thomas getting first start of the season at left back for Leicester tonight. He looked a decent prospect when he got a couple of games last season.
Plenty of goals if Leeds keep defending like that. Dear oh dear.

Bamford should have buried that chance right before it too.

Sometimes I watch Leeds and they look quite good. But sometimes I watch them and they look appalling. This performance, so far, comes under the latter. 
Yep, worst I've seen them play this season. Static defending for both goals.

I posted way further up wondering if Fulham could at least reach the record low points total of 11 points. I did of course forget to factor in that their are other utter dross teams in the league like West Brom.