The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

52 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Typical of the boy, I wouldn't have expected otherwise.

I knew of his views when he was a Moray Councillor.

Strikes me as a decent sort.

Anytime I’ve seen him running the line he’s been okay.

Edited by Dawson Park Boy
Spelling

15 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
26 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:
Strikes me as a decent sort.
Anytime I’ve seen him running the line he’s been okay.

People who vote against equal gay rights seem a decent sort to you?

It’s called social conservatism.

Just my view. Any objections?

I do accept the law of the land, however.

Edited by Dawson Park Boy
Addendum

58 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

There's nothing social about it though. It's a very controlling ideology.

DRoss needs called out on stuff like this constantly.  His rampant racism towards the travelling community, his anti LGBTQ stance etc.

He needs smeared and slated to fuck.  Get him called out for the bigoted VL that he is.

On 07/06/2021 at 11:47, TheScarf said:

DRoss needs called out on stuff like this constantly.  His rampant racism towards the travelling community, his anti LGBTQ stance etc.

He needs smeared and slated to f**k.  Get him called out for the bigoted VL that he is.

Dross hates travelers and gays.  A good sort some say!!  I agree he should be called out.  But then he and his Tory party are small change in Scotland anyway.  

The disingenuous c**t completely misrepresenting how estimates are being carried out this year.

He really is a brass necked little b*****d.

Sarwar also joining in - reverting to SNP Baaaaaaaddddd mode.

I'm a principal teacher who has submitted estimates. What Mr Ross has described is complete nonsense.

Looking at historical data is for the purposes of quality assurance - if we are under or overestimating then we are checking we have the evidence to justify the grade.

54 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The disingenuous c**t completely misrepresenting how estimates are being carried out this year.

He really is a brass necked little b*****d.

Sarwar also joining in - reverting to SNP Baaaaaaaddddd mode.

I'm a principal teacher who has submitted estimates. What Mr Ross has described is complete nonsense.

Looking at historical data is for the purposes of quality assurance - if we are under or overestimating then we are checking we have the evidence to justify the grade.

My advice is don’t get too upset.  Yes DRoss is a liar and yes he will get more coverage in the MSM than he deserves but he will not win any more Scottish folk over.  He’s treading water at best.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, 101 said:

Douglas Ross equating low intelligence and working class and parading it as some kind of win over the SNP is a weird turn of events

Yeah, seems a really strange hill for him to die on here. I think he and his party mis interpreted what was being said as a slight on working class people.

If they wanted a stick to beat her with, they should have said she is calling the whole of the scottish folk thick, which she was not, but would have been a better attack.

Interesting that the Tories connection is to take questioning someones intelligence as an attack on 'working class'. Inicates they see the 'working class' as less intelligent.

As an aside, the working class term is as about relative as Douglas Ross. I'd argue it is completely redundant in the 21st century. 

1 hour ago, Theyellowbox said:

Yeah, seems a really strange hill for him to die on here. I think he and his party mis interpreted what was being said as a slight on working class people.

If they wanted a stick to beat her with, they should have said she is calling the whole of the scottish folk thick, which she was not, but would have been a better attack.

Interesting that the Tories connection is to take questioning someones intelligence as an attack on 'working class'. Inicates they see the 'working class' as less intelligent.

As an aside, the working class term is as about relative as Douglas Ross. I'd argue it is completely redundant in the 21st century. 

It isn’t redundant, it is just used incorrectly mostly by people who are working class but think they are something else.

On 04/06/2021 at 10:56, Dawson Park Boy said:

Except the law on wearing masks - there goes the moral highground...

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Aberdeen University philosophy exam 1993.

Although I believe Douglas Ross studied agriculture so the answer lies in the soil.

Are you suggesting DRoss spilled his seed on the ground?

If so he better be careful as his predecessor in this act Onan came to a sticky end in more ways than one!