The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

That's the baroness on the wireless voicing a ppb.

I wonder why it is her and not DRoss?

Actually, I wonder if this is more machiavellian than it first appears.

Senior Tory opposition to Sturgeon comes from the Scottish Office and Lords with the baroness front and centre which trumps and marginalises DRoss and also by association, Holyrood.

That potted history of Travellers in Scotland is quite the eye-opener.

Douglas Ross giving it his best Trumpian "...and some, I assume, are good people" rhetoric. Odious wee creep.

17 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Douglas Ross giving it his best Trumpian "...and some, I assume, are good people" rhetoric. Odious wee creep.

Certainly wouldn’t fancy a bunch of gypsies setting up shop next to me without the proper planning approval.

I would think most reasonable people would think similarly.
No disrespect to their culture but they must adhere to the same rules as the rest of us.

5 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Certainly wouldn’t fancy a bunch of gypsies setting up shop next to me without the proper planning approval.

I would think most reasonable people would think similarly.
No disrespect to their culture but they must adhere to the same rules as the rest of us.

I know you're after bites again, but that literally has nothing to do with the article, or anything I said.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

See Charlottesville.

"No disrespect to their culture but they must adhere to the same rules as the rest of us."

Why? You going to be insisting on motorcycle helmets for Sikhs? Allow the NHS to sack medical staff for declining to perform abortions? Require churches to pay tax?

Maybe "are rules" were not designed with an age-old nomadic indigenous culture in mind, and have in fact been created by a bunch of property-obsessed busybodies.

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

DRoss grows a pair.

No he doesn't, he is desperate and cynical.

He is literally in the same party so he can't remove himself from collective responsibility.

It's similar to the absurdity of Menzies Campbell and Charles Kennedy campaigning for Leuchars and Lossiemouth simultaneously.

He is a charlatan who hopes that we won't notice.

2 hours ago, HTG said:

I continued reading further tweets there and was shocked at the amount of spiteful and hateful tweets there were against the SNP, what kind of people are these?

I'll convey the following by the person that witnessed it and relayed it to me.

Last week an older woman parked her car and went into the optician for her appointment, she is an SNP supporter and had the party badge on the back window of her car, a well dressed man was passing the car and obviously saw the badge and spat all over it, they will be smashing windows next with YES/SNP stickers reminiscent of Kristallnacht.

Edited by SandyCromarty