The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

9 hours ago, BucksburnDandy said:
21 hours ago, doulikefish said:
Wee Murray Ross launching the tories campaign in Aberdeen.....no fleg emoji23.png

Where in Aberdeen did he launch? Did he slither into some oil building, the beach ballroom free of charge thanks to Lumsden or launch at the RNUC with grace of the local business barons?

Just said "local hotel" 

14 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Peep Peep's! an Aberdeen institution, is it still going.

Noticeable that hardly any unionists on here defending Ross.

Nope, long gone about a decade ago and turned into flats. There's still that 'Britain's Hardest Pubs' clip from there flying around YouTube - the landlord is now dead I believe. Crown and Anchor also gone from that neck of the woods. 

3 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Point of Order, Mr. Chairman.......WTF is a spunk-juggler ?

Urban Dictionary has an eye-opening description.

Two lassies, eh. The perks of being an official of the Scottish Football Association.

This is just weird angry ranting from Douglas here. He also seems to be using ‘wildcat’ rather than ‘wildcard’.

I know there’s party loyalties and all that, but I refuse to believe anyone would actually want him to be First Minister. He’s an idiot.

48 minutes ago, Paco said:

This is just weird angry ranting from Douglas here. He also seems to be using ‘wildcat’ rather than ‘wildcard’.

I know there’s party loyalties and all that, but I refuse to believe anyone would actually want him to be First Minister. He’s an idiot.

Isn't "wildcat" the correct term inasmuch as what he's conjuring is, at least for those of a certain age, enemy of the state wildcat strikes, Red Robbo and chaos. 

Oh and I'm sick of seeing that tacky photo frame and what is presumably his child. Imagine using your children to convey a political message. How cheap.

1 hour ago, Paco said:

No fleg ....wee dougie will be unpopular with his colleagues

Ruth Davidson, Fud Fraser nd Oliver Mundell all heaping high praise on Ross's performance last night when we all know he was an abject failure with his 'petty politics' and that he was shown a a bully with his pointy finger abuse.

He was an embarrassment for the tories last night and well out of his depth with debate formats.

It's all very well giving one sided speeches in a parliament, but it is a whole new ball game being adept and cunning in debates in order to present your policies in an attractive light to the electorate and make yourself electable, Ross failed badly on both.

On 28/03/2021 at 10:06, Paco said:

It's the epitome of dumbed down politics. I'm not sure if there is anybody in the UK as adept at not answering a question and just repeating ad nauseum your buzzwords no matter what than this current crop of tories. 

At times there's little point anyone actually asking a question. I know all stripes do it, but covid 19 has really shown how expert at it the tory party are. 

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Ruth Davidson, Fud Fraser nd Oliver Mundell all heaping high praise on Ross's performance last night when we all know he was an abject failure with his 'petty politics' and that he was shown a a bully with his pointy finger abuse.

He was an embarrassment for the tories last night and well out of his depth with debate formats.

It's all very well giving one sided speeches in a parliament, but it is a whole new ball game being adept and cunning in debates in order to present your policies in an attractive light to the electorate and make yourself electable, Ross failed badly on both.

All of the tories were copy pasting the same tweet. Word for word. Might as well be bot accounts. That fact none of them could be bothered praising DRoss in their own words tells you how highly he's thought of in the party.

50 minutes ago, GiGi said:

All of the tories were copy pasting the same tweet. Word for word. Might as well be bot accounts. That fact none of them could be bothered praising DRoss in their own words tells you how highly he's thought of in the party.

It's pathetic and redolent of Johnson and his grubby command to "form a square around the Prittster" when Patel disgraced herself by bullying colleagues. Perhaps they simply formed a square around the Rosster.