The Wildcat Douglas Ross Experiment

Ludo*1

1 hour ago, Dan Steele said:

Dross - dumb and number.

"I can't remember, it was 2020, I wasn't the leader, I've no idea, I was an innocent bystander." 

To avoid saying ... a number. Definite contender for the top spot in Tinpot Moments thread. 

Sarwar won't say a number either. 

Given the screeching about SNP membership numbers, your suggestion of tinpot inclusion gets my vote too.

41 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Sarwar won't say a number either. 

Given the screeching about SNP membership numbers, your suggestion of tinpot inclusion gets my vote too.

There is a distinction between not giving a number and giving false numbers. No? The first is being evasive and refusing to answer the question, the second is lying.

31 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

There is a distinction between not giving a number and giving false numbers. No? The first is being evasive and refusing to answer the question, the second is lying.

There is a distinction between demanding your opponents give a number while refusing to do so yourself. 

44 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Clearly Murrell didnt have a clue about the numbers and just made it up on the hoof - a clown.

However, given the mewling about "the numbers" from the likes of Ross, pretending that lack of transparency is only an SNP issue.............then refusing point blank 3 months later to give even a ball park number is minter behaviour, and we all know it.

21 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I'm genuinely trying to work out if people are trolling or sincere with this "gotcha". 

Of course Ross is a diddy, we know this, we know Tories and Labour have low numbers compared to the SNP. The issue was the question over if SNP membership had dropped and if they were misleading us, the answer is yes on both counts. 

Comparing the two situations is only really fruitful if you're looking to deflect and muddy waters for the sake of your own political loyalties. 

20 hours ago, Wee Bully said:

There is a distinction between demanding your opponents give a number while refusing to do so yourself. 

20 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Clearly Murrell didnt have a clue about the numbers and just made it up on the hoof - a clown.

However, given the mewling about "the numbers" from the likes of Ross, pretending that lack of transparency is only an SNP issue.............then refusing point blank 3 months later to give even a ball park number is minter behaviour, and we all know it.

It's also such a stupid hill to die on. All DRoss and SlumlordSarwar had to do were reiterate the dishonesty over the SNP's membership figures and state outright what their own party's was. The only assumption I can make here are that their numbers are so pathetic, admitting to them would be awful PR. It's entirely feasible the the Tories are not even in four figure territory. 

From that interview he said that they only count numbers when there's a leadership contest. 

Last one I can find it when Carlaw won with 4,917 (75.7%) of the vote which would put the number of voters at 6,495. 

I'm just assuming that delegates means the members of the Scottish party and I also don't know what the turnout of the election was.

image.png.050125613759ba29bab82d35efb58e4b.png

2 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

He's desperately hoping that they'll notice and know who he is.

He's going to be disappointed.

What I found funny is on my twitter feed, his tweet about glorious afternoon came up right under the picture of the uber royalists getting drenched.

f**k them all.

6 hours ago, StellarHibee said:

He's desperately hoping that they'll notice and know who he is.

He's going to be disappointed.

"I say, Camilla, isn't that sweaty comedian Lee Evans? What a ghastly little oik"

5 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

"I say, Camilla, isn't that sweaty comedian Lee Evans? What a ghastly little oik"

A forgotten talent! Always amusing to see him make a fool of himself, running about with that confused/angry look on his sweaty face, before saying something ridiculous that has the audience in tears.

Lee Evans can f**k off, though.