The 'yer da' element of your support

3 minutes ago, the tungston weasel said:
2 hours ago, Academically Deficient said:
Me.
What of it?
But seriously, Accies fans on here seem ok. At the ground though, desire me...

I desire all sorts, what you wearing?

That's the best yet.

Is complaining about spellchecker on your phone the most da thing ever? 

I suppose I need to go back and correct it now. And I'm much more drunk than I was at the time.

For the record: an Accies top and Nigerian Prince's headgear. Calm yourself.

Accies das:

- Thinking that some no-mark who's just signed for Falkirk or Queen's Park "could do a job for us".

- Scapegoat any youngster.

- Until a couple of years ago, they'd get annoyed about signing foreign players as opposed to guys from England (or Scotland, obviously)... until we started signing the Alex Pennys and Sam Kellys of this world. See also: "This is a good signing because I've heard of the team they signed from."

- Rage about Beuzelin because he has a clipboard.

- Think every goalkeeper and striker we've ever had is shite (that might be fair enough).

- "Canning/Rice doesn't pick the team."

There are also the fans who get annoyed at any criticism because we were homeless/in the Third Division/on the verge of going bust, which is fair enough but doesn't mean that folk can't be raging about having no shots on target at home to St Mirren.

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

There's a substantial amount of "da's" on this site who, if you post anything statistical at all, will have a complete meltdown and start following you around the forum demanding you "get a life", rather than, you know, just ignoring it.

yer da = takes a light hearted thread and turns it into some rant about how 'yer da's' don't appreciate your work

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

yer da = takes a light hearted thread and turns it into some rant about how 'yer da's' don't appreciate your work

I was making the point that folk can't just let things go and instead drag minor posts into major things, simply because of who posted it.

You, and two scabby St Mirren fans, who all seem to have spells of stalking me, is simply helping my point here, m8.

15 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Yer County da reckons:

We had a better team in the Highland League.

We should keep the ball on the deck.

The manager needs to get the local lads on.

The foreign players are all wimmin and scared to put a tackle in.

We should keep the ball on the deck, unless we’re defending, in which case any attempt to pass the ball is a crime against humanity.

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Horrified by the idea of players needing a rest and put forward their case by comparing being paid to go to an office everyday to being paid to play football everyday.

I think for the full-fat yer da , professional footballers have to be compared to manual workers...... “Like to see the cvnts doing a day’s work on a building site/ 12 hour shift on the rigs”

And comparisons about wages (and not just for footballers , but also MP,’s and some celebs) must , by law , refer to nurses.

Horrified by the idea of players needing a rest and put forward their case by comparing being paid to go to an office everyday to being paid to play football everyday.
You mean playing elite level football (not hearts) isn't the same trying to skive as much as possible in your 35hr over week office job and working out when your next sick day will be?

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:
33 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You mean playing elite level football (not hearts) isn't the same trying to skive as much as possible in your 35hr over week office job and working out when your next sick day will be?

It is exactly the same, and your body's ability to cope with elite sport should have a direct correlation to your salary.