The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

9 minutes ago, Comrie said:

So what does Biden officially need now? The different sites reporting different totals is confusing.

If Biden wins Pennsylvania, which his campaign are very confident about, he's won the election.

Failing that, he needs 17 votes (PA worth 20 btw), so any combination of Arizona/Nevada, Georgia/Nevada or Arizona/Georgia would do it. AZ worth 11, GA worth 16, NV worth 6.

I guess North Carolina is technically in play (as is Alaska but who cares), but I think Trump's winning that. Worth 15.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

If Biden wins Pennsylvania, which his campaign are very confident about, he's won the election.
Failing that, he needs 17 votes (PA worth 20 btw), so any combination of Arizona/Nevada, Georgia/Nevada or Arizona/Georgia would do it. AZ worth 11, GA worth 16, NV worth 6.
I guess North Carolina is technically in play (as is Alaska but who cares), but I think Trump's winning that. Worth 15.
Alaska is firm Republican territory only voting Democrat once way back in 1964. Alaska is interesting for 3rd parties doing well their vs the rest of the USA.

2 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
16 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Alaska is firm Republican territory only voting Democrat once way back in 1964. Alaska is interesting for 3rd parties doing well their vs the rest of the USA.

Speaking of Alaska whatever happened to the reprehensible bat shit crazy Sarah Nailin Palin?

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

Speaking of Alaska whatever happened to the reprehensible bat shit crazy Sarah Nailin Palin?

Last I heard she was involved in a defamation trial.

33 minutes ago, renton said:
Also, the one who had to open her ad with the line "I am not a witch"...

Is she the one who had to say that because she basically said it was okay to beat one out or was that someone else

Edited by NotThePars

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Is she the one who had to say that because she basically said it was okay beat one out or was that someone else

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2010/10/05/130353168/-i-m-not-a-witch-republican-senate-candidate-christine-o-donnell-says-in-new-ad

Found it, Christine O'Donnell

11 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

If you want me to find out then I'll ask her! 🙂

Oh dear I'll stop now.

Edited by Fullerene

13 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

CNN reporting that the Pittsburgh area vote won't be confirmed until tomorrow due to a legal challenge over 29k votes.

Its the dems challenging the ruling from earlier on that has stop the count in one county 

7 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Georgia... when I worked out numbers earlier they were saying 95% counted, 96% counted, but it seems it was more than that. I'm getting offered slightly more than my money back to cash out and I'm getting twitchy.

Down to 13,000 now.