The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

7 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
10 minutes ago, RiG said:
That's Trump up to about 7 or 8 tweets now that have been marked as misleading by Twitter for violating their Civil Integrity Policy yet they constantly shit the bed about actually punting him off the platform for repeated violations of said policy.

If you and I did it we would get a temporary ban from posting.

I got a 24 hour ban for telling an actual, up-front, holocaust-praising Nazi that I hoped he died in a single vehicle accident.

14 minutes ago, Andrew Driver said:

Also cashed out Georgia on your recommendations.   I got 11/10 but cashed out for a £21 profit.  

I'm keeping an eye on it and if it starts to fall I'll cash out. It's still creeping up though.

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

I got a 24 hour ban for telling an actual, up-front, holocaust-praising Nazi that I hoped he died in a single vehicle accident.

I think the bar for getting a ban on Twitter is being on Twitter.

8 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Worse for us too. I don’t want to miss the absolute headsgone if/when he loses this.

He will still be in office until January though, plenty time for multiple heads gone. 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

He will still be in office until January though, plenty time for multiple heads gone. 

That’s true and it’s not as though he hasn’t got a head start - he’s moaning and he’s not even lost yet 🤣

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I can’t find any way to try to segue into these so will just say two great tunes.

Just like to add this, and mention I did actually take a midnight train to Georgia, it was horrendous and I flew back for cheaper.

14 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
23 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I was punted for something similar - told a holocaust denier that I hoped he would rot in hell.

That's worse than mine, it's a common enough insult and I'm not even sure what grounds it breaks.

Mine was for threatening harm - I wasn't saying I was going to cut his brake cable or anything, I was merely hoping it would happen.

Just now, Highland Capital said:

Biden only 3,000 votes behind in Georgia now with 2% to go - which will almost entirely postal votes.  Looks like Biden will overtake right at the last minute.

Where are you seeing that? I'm just following the NYT page and it does seem a bit behind.