The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

5 hours ago, GordonS said:

Allegheny County military absentee ballots just went 4:1 for Biden.

Oh that is sweet.  Trump claims that the military love him and they’ve just delivered a massive kick in the bollocks.  Icing on the cake.

Oh that is sweet.  Trump claims that the military love him and they’ve just delivered a massive kick in the bollocks.  Icing on the cake.

He'll probably just see this as a reinforcement that it's fraud. "They love me, so how can it possibly be as high as 4:1?!".

7 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

Must admit to feeling a bit wary visiting the borders or Dumfries and Galloway these days. Really worried the town's will be full of Tory Yoon hicks

Don't worry about it.  Most of the hicks have mastered apostrophe use and everything.

15 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Doesn't seem very likely. From one of them it appeared the Democrat only got thirty something per cent and is only in a runoff because two Republicans were standing against each other, splitting the vote. Unless I've missed something I don't really see how the Dems get the Senate.

It's madder than that, they do things differently in Georgia. Looks like they don't bother messing around with primaries.

sat1.thumb.JPG.da359fa2795576add10fb50b9e728ccf.JPG

sat2.thumb.JPG.eff05150c45ed5aa0492c1addd6d5755.JPG

sat3.thumb.JPG.b45f0a4598dd0b9c1326f13c1d1eebb2.JPG

Its like having a 100 metre race and Trump winning at the 75 metre mark realising hes been caught, stops and says I win...
Its exactly what my 3 year old Nephew does when he wants a race.... I never beat the little bollix[emoji23]
Nite Yall... hopefully  I wake up and it's done 
Whilst I agree with you, if I were Trump's legal advisers I might be looking at the award of last season's Scottish League title.....

Whilst I agree with you, if I were Trump's legal advisers I might be looking at the award of last season's Scottish League title.....
All those teams lying down to Celtic as the season progressed after an early Sevco run. Title clearly stolen. 

41 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

There are 31 counties called Washington.

Jefferson 26.  Franklin 25.  Jackson 24.  Lincoln 24.  Madison 24.

Trump County 0.

Some inbreed redneck mayor of some backward hickville shitehole will call to change his town to Trumpville or Donald County.... absolute cert 🤣

Guest Arthur Symington
3 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Trump is is still awake retweeting any conspiracy nutter....its delicious 

Is it really?

Point proven. :)

Wouldn't matter either way if it was Biden or Trump you were on about, btw.