Slovakia v Scotland - 15/11

TheScarf

Just now, accies1874 said:
6 minutes ago, G51 said:
McBurnie already looking much better.

He is, isn't he? Already had two better chances than he has in his entire Scotland career. This front three is capable of being delightful.

We're cutting them open pretty regularly.

Wonder if the difference is Armstrong instead of McGinn further forward...

Is it just me or does it look like the boys are trying extra hard to get him a goal or are they just playing their normal game and setting up chances for the CF???

McBurnie is just frustrating. I admire him for taking that pen and I don’t doubt that he is really committed to playing for Scotland as was questioned in the past, he certainly puts in the effort. I want him to do well, but he just isn’t a great striker. 

Edited by Jambomo

Just now, King Kebab said:

Is it just me or does it look like the boys are trying extra hard to get him a goal or are they just playing their normal game and setting up chances for the CF???

No clue! We’ve created a couple of guilt-edged opportunities. 

Frustratingly, surely Shankland and Griffiths would have got shots away for both!

Guest Bob Mahelp

Given that McBurnie can't hold up the ball or link play, would we not be better playing a striker who actually strikes ?

Surely Shankland or Griffiths would be a better option ?