Slovakia v Scotland - 15/11

TheScarf

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

McBurnie is obviously good, the stick he gets on here is way over the top.  Just like the formation he will come good and yous will all be going on about how decent he is actually when its presented to your faces.  You all slated the formation, and now all love it.  

Think in fairness there was only me who slated the formation 🤔 

What do I know 🤷‍♂️ 

Actually. I don't think we would miss Robertson. I reckon he has been awful the last few games. I understand he is regarded as a great captain but I really don't see what he brings to the team

This nonsense seems to have flown under the radar. Robertson's energy and composure (minus the miss on Thursday) have been crucial to this system. Tierney is obvious a very capable replacement, but you saw the drop off when even a pretty good left-back like Taylor played against Czech Republic.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:

Clarke really is the top boi. He's even got the boys knowing all the words of FOS and singing in time with the music.
Fabulous from big Stevie

That’s because the crowd aren’t running ahead of the music

3 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Think in fairness there was only me who slated the formation 🤔 

What do I know 🤷‍♂️ 

Nah it was the entire forum, literally every single poster on here was saying Clarke is an idiot four games ago.  Except me obviously.  It'll be the same with McBurnie.  He'll never be Van Basten but he'll be a good option who will do well for us.

45 minutes ago, Andrew Driver said:

He must have some Steve Clarke nudes in a safe somewhere or something.    

He currently holds the 16 worst ever performances from a Scottish international footballer.   I'm expecting number 17 today.  

I see you and raise you Graeme Shinnie in Kazakhstan.

I like Graeme Shinnie as well.

29 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Game on Sky Sports Football, in case anyone didn't realise (think some thought it was on Premier Sports)

Mute and put the radio on the internet so you can pause and get it in time with the pictures.

Crocker is shite.

5 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Clarke really is the top boi. He's even got the boys knowing all the words of FOS and singing in time with the music.
Fabulous from big Stevie

All the wee teams that have done well in tournaments have had a real togetherness and a club mentality. The guys enjoy coming together from their clubs. Are we becoming that?

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Nah it was the entire forum, literally every single poster on here was saying Clarke is an idiot four games ago.  Except me obviously.  It'll be the same with McBurnie.  He'll never be Van Basten but he'll be a good option who will do well for us.

I sure as hell wasn't and neither were quite a few others.