Israel v Scotland - 18 / 11 / 2020

1 minute ago, paul-r-cfc said:

So fuckin scunnering that we've managed to f**k this group given the position we'd gotten ourselves in.

It is, but context is always important. I got a hard time on here from some excitable posters a few weeks ago for saying we had carried a fair bit of luck but that the team was settling into a recognised shape and that confidence and spirit was growing. That and a very tidy wee route took us to the Euros, but it's still very much a work in progress.

The main thing is that the feel good factor remains and that he can build on last week. Number of things to address with the team. But we weren't amazing last week and we're not shite now. 

Yet another thunderously mediocre effort at trying to win a group stage from a position of strength.

Only Scotland are capable of such a shitfest. Normal service well and truly back.

And folk wonder why lots of fans have lost hope and interest.

Yeah rubbish. This group was basically handed to us with the Czech C side debacle and Slovakia playing their reserves against us.
We’ve still managed not to win it.
Every time I see us against Israel - which seems to be every other month - I think the sides are fairly evenly matched and tonight was no different.

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Absolutely the correct take.

Starting and modifying your tactics for Oli McBurnie against Slovakia is a rather large black mark against Clarke.

Calling Clarke "tactically inept" after he steered this shower of shite into the European Championships is mental.