CHRISTMAS PRESENTS THREAD (OFFICIAL 2020)

What’s everyone getting their bird for Christmas, I’m needing some ideas. Hopefully we can all share our thoughts and everyone can benefit!!!!!! 

Also people can contribute ideas for stuff they’re getting for parents (let’s get in the mind of a boomer, here).

Also what are you requesting for Christmas? Personally I prefer a surprise but this sometimes doesn’t end well. 

I find this totally and completely offensive, no consideration for those of us that are single, you C UNT!

i find this totally ofensive

41 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

I find this totally and completely offensive, no consideration for those of us that are single, you C UNT!

i find this totally ofensive

ECF6A9B6-A8B9-4FE7-8DFF-B43662374C3D.gif.4a77aca981237e89c85d296fe9e13980.gif

I've never met a woman who didn't like Primark pyjamas.

Actually buying them is a harrowing experience though. A loathsome company with an even more loathsome clientele, having to wade through a jumbled up pyramid of XS and XL to get the size and type you're actually after.

Gift card this year I think.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

More coal.  I know that traditionally you get it if you’ve been bad, but seeing as we have a coal fire (on just now FWIW) she finds it be a highly practical and heart-warming gift.  

It's OK, my children didn't want to be able to breathe in the future anyhow, you utter monster. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'd rather get nothing than handed money to "buy what you want". Lazy, thoughtless process and I would respect you more if just didn't bother at all. 

I’ll just stick that £1,000 back into the bank then.